#1 sagesmum

sagesmum

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:00 AM

Hi-
We live in Folsom but will be in Roseville for 4 hours while my husband works in Sutter Urgent Care. I dont know the street its on, but is there a bowling ally or some entertainment our 2 kids would enjoy, that is very near that Urgent Care? Please reply asap. OH, I also need a Target. If you give me the street or name, I can gps it. Thank you

#2 stacycam

stacycam

blah blah blah

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,154 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:09 AM

I have no idea where Sutter Urgent Care is, but there is a Target on Lone Tree (I think - it's on the other side of 65, off Blue Oaks). The bowling alley, Strikes, is out that way, too, but I doubt it's open this early. You could probably kill a lot of time at The Galleria and the Fountains. Both have kid areas to hang out.

I'd check Target's website, and Strikes' website for exact location and hours.

#3 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE(sagesmum @ Dec 6 2008, 09:00 AM) View Post
Hi-
We live in Folsom but will be in Roseville for 4 hours while my husband works in Sutter Urgent Care. I dont know the street its on, but is there a bowling ally or some entertainment our 2 kids would enjoy, that is very near that Urgent Care? Please reply asap. OH, I also need a Target. If you give me the street or name, I can gps it. Thank you

Target is at 1925 Douglas Blvd in Roseville between Sierra Gardens and Rocky Ridge.

How about John's Incredible Pizza. It's not bowling, but it's close to the urgent care. 384 N. Sunrise Ave.

There is Strikes Bowling, but that's in Rocklin at 5681 Lonetree Blvd off of Hwy 65.

Have a fun day.

#4 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:16 AM

Just thought of another one. Golfland Sunsplash has an arcade and mini golf. They open at 9:00 today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users