5 replies to this topic

#1 Catsfun

Catsfun

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:55 AM

Our cat is missing - large Gray/Black/White Maine Coon. Her name is Princess. She is an indoor cat that gets out and stays close to home. Will post a photo at the end of the day. Please help - is she in your garage or backyard. She is micro chipped and we have checked with the local pet hospitals. Thank you.

#2 Dave Burrell

Dave Burrell

Folsom Citizen

• 17,588 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Photography, Travel, Art

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:03 AM

Our cat is missing - large Gray/Black/White Maine Coon. Her name is Princess. She is an indoor cat that gets out and stays close to home. Will post a photo at the end of the day. Please help - is she in your garage or backyard. She is micro chipped and we have checked with the local pet hospitals. Thank you.

Which neighborhood ?

Travel, food and drink blog by Davehttp://davestravels.tv

#3 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:03 AM

I'll keep an eye out and hope you find your pet. I didn't know what a Main Coon cat looked like so I Googled it -- you're not kidding when you say "large." If your cat is as big as the pictures I'm seeing online it shouldn't be hard to find her.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#4 Catsfun

Catsfun

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:11 AM

Which neighborhood ?

Pioneer/Mesquite/Ponderosa/Burnham Court

#5 Catsfun

Catsfun

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

So happy - Kitty just appeared out of nowhere - we had been outside looking for her all morning. My husband propped the door open just in case she was around and sure enough she walked in like it was no big deal. CATS!!!!

Thanks for being on alert.

#6 AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:37 PM

So happy - Kitty just appeared out of nowhere - we had been outside looking for her all morning. My husband propped the door open just in case she was around and sure enough she walked in like it was no big deal. CATS!!!!

Thanks for being on alert.

YAY! Thanks for letting us know.

Kimberly Purcell
Productivity Consultant - Amethyst Productivity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users