• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jac017

jac017

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:33 AM

Does anyone know where I can buy in the Sacramento to Placerville area a teacup Maltese or Yorkie?

#2 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:34 AM

http://www.sacanimal.org/shelters.html

There's hundreds of animals dying because nobody will provide them a home.
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#3 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:54 AM

I don't know them and can't vouch for them, but you can look at www.adorablemaltese.com. They have a 916 area code.
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#4 futuremrs4

futuremrs4

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE(jac017 @ Feb 14 2007, 08:33 AM) View Post
Does anyone know where I can buy in the Sacramento to Placerville area a teacup Maltese or Yorkie?

We got our teacup poodle from heavenlypuppies.com. They are out of Alabama, but they flew our dog to Oakland where we picked him up. I think she might breed other teacup variety dogs as well. My Mother bought her first teacup from them, and was so pleased that she bought ours for our son and another for herself. The breeders name is Theresa (I think) Try looking at their site. So far we are 3 for 3 with them. They also use the proceeds for charity for their church.

#5 Kharma

Kharma

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 01:17 PM

I have a Yorteze. Half Yorkie and Half Malteze...great temperment and she is only 3 1/2 lbs... awesome dog. If you would like more information let me know...

#6 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 02:06 PM

Someone here in Folsom has a mostly Maltese, 1/4 poodle they need to sell. She's only 12 weeks old and is adorable (I've seen her picture). I'd love to have her, but my spouse is still resisting. Look up the other thread. The username is macmac.
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users