Sacramento Bee Delivery ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:13 PM

How many people on myfolsom get the daily delivery of the Sacramento Bee?

In the last two weeks I have had to call twice about the paper not being delivered.

They miss delivery on one day so I call them and ask them to bring it over. They

say they can deliver it the next day along with that days paper.

If I am missing my paper, I would think that the rest of the route is missing the

days paper too. If they are getting missing paper calls from everyone ?????

What a way to run a business.

We have been getting the SacBee daily since 2000 when we moved into Folsom.

The carrier we use to have was very nice. SHE would put the paper up in front of

our front door. I could see her on camera, if she missed her throw she would get out of

her vehicle and come up and place it in front of the door. She always received a good

tip for doing that.

The carrier we now have just drops it on the sidewalk in front of the house, near the

gutter. If the sprinklers come on, or if it rains, it gets wet.

COMMENTS please ......

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:31 PM

No offense Camay, but we've been over this before. Their lousy service.. and the leftist crap they push.. is nauseating. CANCEL THE BEE and save money.. and avoid the garbage they publish. If you have a desktop computer, that's all you need to get your news. Go Patriots!!

#3 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 02:12 PM

I think the SACBEE is about to lose another customer.

They just wanted to raise my paper another $100 for 6 months.

They are CRAZY..   Bye Bye

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users