3 replies to this topic

#1 dnell

dnell

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:37 PM

Last night around 10:15pm, my boyfriend and I were sitting on our front porch when an alarm went off. For awhile I thought it was the Circle K on Natoma/Riley, but it ended up being a house right across the street from it. We called the cops and they came in swarms to check it out- we watched as they investigated the area with flashlights. The alarm went off a half hour later, and the cops left. (Or so I could see from my nosy perch streetside.) smile.gif
Anyone know what happened?

#2 Dave Burrell

Dave Burrell

Folsom Citizen

• 17,588 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Photography, Travel, Art

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE(dnell @ Jun 20 2006, 02:37 PM) View Post

Last night around 10:15pm, my boyfriend and I were sitting on our front porch when an alarm went off. For awhile I thought it was the Circle K on Natoma/Riley, but it ended up being a house right across the street from it. We called the cops and they came in swarms to check it out- we watched as they investigated the area with flashlights. The alarm went off a half hour later, and the cops left. (Or so I could see from my nosy perch streetside.) smile.gif
Anyone know what happened?

hadn't heard of anything, did the owners of the home show up later?

Travel, food and drink blog by Davehttp://davestravels.tv

#3 dnell

dnell

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE(davburr @ Jun 20 2006, 03:33 PM) View Post

hadn't heard of anything, did the owners of the home show up later?

I don't think so. It might not be a residential place, I know some of the buildings across the street from Circle K are businesses.

#4 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE(dnell @ Jun 21 2006, 10:27 AM) View Post

I don't think so. It might not be a residential place, I know some of the buildings across the street from Circle K are businesses.

Those buildings are hideous (except the one on the corner, that one's cute). How they got those designs approved in the Historic District I will never understand.

Edited by mylo, 21 June 2006 - 10:11 AM.

"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users