#1 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 20 September 2019 - 06:09 AM

Yet another suspicious communication with a "foreign leader" who most pundits think is Russia's Putin.

Details not known yet but it appears Trump made a disturbing "promise" to this leader just at the time Trump blocked funds for Ukraine to fight the Russian take-over in eastern Ukraine.

Yet more secrecy and blocking of transparency for Trump's foreign policy agenda.

New revelations deepen scandal over Trump whistleblower complaint

https://www.cnn.com/...ower/index.html

The affair, centering on Trump's contacts with a leader of a mystery foreign nation -- identified in two reports as Ukraine -- has also injected a toxic element into relations among the President, the intelligence community and Congress.
It is hard to see how any of this ends well.

:usaflag:          :USA:                 :wave2:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:25 AM

Get back to me when you have FACTS

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:46 PM

Schiff for brains is back....  Not you Tio Vinny, Adam Schiff....

So a "whistleblower", otherwise known as a progressive democratic government employee with TDS has done this...

And what did Trump do and why is it illegal....?   I have no idea what this is about.  World leaders talk to each other all the time and make deals and promises...

Often worded like "I will have more flexibility after the election"....   

A promise to a Russian President by Obama caught on a hot mic.........

You never were upset then...?   I think you might have even defended it...?

So why all the fuss now....?   

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:45 PM

As Joe suggests, I'll respond when the facts are in.

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:30 PM

As Joe suggests, I'll respond when the facts are in.

Yes, we will both have "more flexibility after the facts are in..."  Oops, was that mic on....?   Did you guys here that...?

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:40 PM

Watch this...

https://youtu.be/KCF9My1vBP4?t=88

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 04:31 PM

Maybe a Leeeeetle more light on the subject:

Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son Interactions under focus amid whistleblower complaint on U.S. president’s dealings with a world leader

https://www.wsj.com/...der-11568993176

President Trump in a July phone call repeatedly pressured the president of Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden’s son, according to people familiar with the matter, urging Volodymyr Zelensky about eight times to work with Rudi Giuliani on a probe that could hamper Trump's potential 2020 opponent.

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 05:28 PM

So,Joe Biden, as VP of the US, can ask for an attorney to fired in the Ukraine, the same attorney investigating his son for his $50K a month on a companies board....? Has the liberal press investgated that...?
Your thoughts....? Why the difference in attention from you and the liberal press...? Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:29 PM

This weekend, looks like Trump publicly admitted to extorting Ukraine to trash Joe Biden,

Trump's political opponent.

I get a chuckle out of the idea of the decibel level of the screams  :kaboom:  :gah:  from the alt-right if

Obama had stooped so low!    :joker:

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 07:08 PM

This weekend, looks like Trump publicly admitted to extorting Ukraine to trash Joe Biden,

Trump's political opponent.

I get a chuckle out of the idea of the decibel level of the screams     from the alt-right if

Obama had stooped so low!    

Actually, It Was Joe Biden Who Bribed the Ukrainians to Fire a Prosecutor Looking Into His Son

The real story here.......   Dare to read it and comment liberals...?   Yep, most likely not..........  But I do double dare you to do so...!

https://townhall.com...ecutor-n2553529

The New York Times wrote about it in May :

It was a foreign policy role Joseph R. Biden Jr. enthusiastically embraced during his vice presidency: browbeating Ukraine’s notoriously corrupt government to clean up its act. And one of his most memorable performances came on a trip to Kiev in March 2016, when he threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss the country’s top prosecutor, who had been accused of turning a blind eye to corruption in his own office and among the political elite.

The pressure campaign worked. The prosecutor general, long a target of criticism from other Western nations and international lenders, was soon voted out by the Ukrainian Parliament.

Among those who had a stake in the outcome was Hunter Biden, Mr. Biden’s younger son, who at the time was on the board of an energy company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch who had been in the sights of the fired prosecutor general.

During remarks to reporters Sunday before leaving for the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, Trump said he did discuss Joe Biden during a recent call with Ukrainian President Zelensky and cautioned about reading too far into what was said.

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:00 PM

Changing the subject is no argument.

0 user(s) are reading this topic