#16 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 29 April 2019 - 07:29 PM

You should actually READ the news reports, Chris.

Your $50, along with billions of other contributions, go mostly to fund-raising campaigns,

political donations for Republican candidates, and most assuredly into the pockets

of the leadership.

Looks like other organizations are better at actually protecting the 2nd Amendment,

such as seen here:

https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/top-5-gun-rights-organizations-nra/

(Just tryin' ta be helpful!     :joker:     )         :USA:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#17 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:10 AM

NRA board member: 'Imperative' to clean house, move on from CEO Wayne LaPierre

https://abcnews.go.c...l_headlines_hed

A prominent board member of the National Rifle Association urged the organization to clean “its own house”
and move on from CEO Wayne LaPierre’s leadership on Tuesday in a stunning escalation of the internal crisis
that has plagued the organization in recent months.

:BREAKDANCE:                             :shoot:

#18 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:21 AM

I always wonder why the NRA gets so much attention. They don't manufacture or sell guns... it's a club of gun enthusiasts.

If the NRA ceased to exist, do people like crazy Uncle Vinny think gun sales would cease too? Do they think everyone would turn in their weapons? Would people with guns stop shooting them?

It's another Boogeyman for the left to point at when violence occurs instead of the people that actually do the shooting.

Maybe someone can explain this to me....

#19 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:44 PM

What is the difference between the NRA and the ACLU.....?   One loves America, the Constitution, the rule of law and the other does not...   Actually the "other" wants to destroy the USA.   Guess which one I do not send money too....?   Along with not sending money to the "Southern Poverty Law Center".    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#20 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:49 PM

NRA board member: 'Imperative' to clean house, move on from CEO Wayne LaPierre

Tio Vinny, you would not recognize "Wayne LaPierre" if you bumped into him at the Folsom Walmart.........!   I would maybe, I'd see that $1500 suit he had on and thought he is out of place....?   Now let us go after some real turds like ‎Donna Lease Brazile, Debbie What's-her-name Shultz, and the Hildabeast.   Three people who should be in jail....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#21 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:25 AM

Hey! The ACLU is a FANTASTIC organization!

They turn out lots of fine citizens and are a major contributor to our community.

Why, they . . . . Oh, wait! That's UCLA!       :joker:

:laughcry:                                    :USA: 

#22 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:57 AM

Is that jester emoji a Vinny self portrait?

#23 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 04:08 PM

Blah, blah, blah another mass shooting blah, blah, blah.            :popcorn:

Blah, blah thoughts and prayers. Blah, blah, blah!

Blah, blah silence from the NRA.

Got a great idea: Let's round up all the gun nuts and send them to Mogadishu,

where they can drive around in little pick-up trucks with flags and guns in the back.

:drive:                                                       :shoot:

#24 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 06:52 PM

Blah, blah, blah another mass shooting blah, blah, blah.            :popcorn:

Blah, blah thoughts and prayers. Blah, blah, blah!

Blah, blah silence from the NRA.

Got a great idea: Let's round up all the gun nuts and send them to Mogadishu,

where they can drive around in little pick-up trucks with flags and guns in the back.

Odds are, a city, county employee....   He, She maybe, was a die hard democrat............   Just saying.....      Maybe he was black too....   Black, and a democrat......   Who do we blame.....?   The NRA, or democrats and or black folks....?   Be careful who you select here....!   The "NRA" and conservative will get you browny liberal talking points for sure.   Black and a democrat will make you lose friends on Facebook and be scorned by liberals in general.  Be called a racist for sure....!   I know what you will choose,  when the options are apparent.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#25 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:16 PM

Disgruntled Government employee...workplace violence.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#26 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:29 AM

If you use  this definition - 4+ shot in one incident, excluding the perpetrator(s), at one location, at roughly the same time,  there have been 147 mass shootings since Jan 1st.  Sadly, these have become normal.  Nobody cares.  What does that tell ya?  Our society sux.

#27 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 05:12 AM

there have been 147 mass shootings since Jan 1st.  Sadly, these have become normal.  Nobody cares.  What does that tell ya? 

It tells us that the NRA has bought off so many politicians that it can exert it's will over our democracy.

When 70+ percent want to strengthen background checks, and most want assault rifle bans,

but this desire is blocked by bankrolled lobbyists, then our political system is flawed.

:usaflag:   :soapbox:                               :shoot: 

#28 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 03:56 PM

It tells us that the NRA has bought off so many politicians that it can exert it's will over our democracy.

When 70+ percent want to strengthen background checks, and most want assault rifle bans,

but this desire is blocked by bankrolled lobbyists, then our political system is flawed.

Just remember if you can....   The "English" in 1776 wanted a "Musket" ban in the Colonies............   The fire arm in "common use of the time".   

Background checks are everywhere, ammo checks everywhere, no such thing as an "assault rifle"...   Only in the minds of liberals and the MSM in general....

With a bolt action rifle a person is actually more deadly, more accurate, more efficient..........

Anyway, I don't think you will understand anything  I just said.

People who shoot guns, train, practice, know exactly what I am saying.........

The real issue is mental health and the existing HIPPA laws that tie the hands of the authorities when they feel someone is just a bit "off"

Hippa laws are a progressive-liberal creation by the way...........!

And the real problem here is "Gun Free Zones".....

This was a gun free zone, the Virginia shootings....   Can you connect the dots...?   Gun free zones = Kill zones....

If you liberals would allow concealed carry by well meaning, well trained, well documented citizens these work place shooting would quickly end.

They would quickly end....  

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#29 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 05:48 PM

Why the arbitrary number (4)? Why not three? You do realize most of those re gang/drug related with the rest being (generally) family altercations and workplace violence.  Most are in large cities. Random gun deaths are a very low percentage of the total.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#30 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 06:35 PM

And Joe, what Tio Vinny does not realize is that I can go and buy weed (federally illegal) here in CA without any ID or a prescription but to buy a 550 round pack of .22 ammo I need to be fingerprinted, buy a license from California, have a background check, wait three months for sure for all my paperwork to be in order....   Only then can I buy ammo and go to the range.  Dope, weed, cannabis extractions....  I can have them in 30 minutes or less....   An hour delivered to my door....  Liberal-progressives....   You really are something and you have done so much damage.....   Go ahead, do your thing, but just do not criminalize my thing....   But yet you can not help yourselves.....?   Sad.....  Sad that you call yourselves "Liberal"....!   You are no such thing...!

I feel like live in an alternative universe........   I do actually, it is called California.      Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users