#61 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:45 PM

Sweet sentiment, Chis, but you are as delusional as you falsely believe I am.

Trump impeachment sentiment is at 55%, for impeachment AND removal from office.

It would take a real miracle for him to get elected again in 2020.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#62 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 05:40 AM

Trump private Instagram photos.

#63 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 05:20 AM

The moment that shocked the room during Taylor's Ukraine testimony
The former acting ambassador described a meeting that connected Trump to the withholding of U.S. aid.

https://www.nbcnews....timony-n1071476

It occurred when William Taylor, the lead U.S. envoy to Ukraine, described a video conference call in July with officials from the White House Office of Management and Budget. Even Republicans who were present expressed concern, the source said, because the call made a direct link between President Donald Trump and the withholding of military aid to Ukraine for political purposes.

#64 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:58 PM

Wow! Scathing testimony revealed in the transcripts just released.

Dems release first impeachment probe transcripts from closed-door interviews

https://www.foxnews....ment-interviews

Among revelations in the transcripts: Yovanovitch testified that Ukraine told her about Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s campaign to oust her. Yovanovitch was pushed out of her job in May on Trump's orders.

Wow! And Giuliani isn't even in the administration.
So, an outsider is running a secret foreign policy on Trump's orders?

Mmmm! Curious.

Yeah, but don't worry, Trump will not be impeached by the Senate.

Instead, the American population will be exposed to the unprecedented level of corruption,

and they can decide in 2020 if that's the kind of person they want

as president.

#65 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:57 AM

Paul Manafort: Guilty.

Michael Flynn: Guilty.

Breaking!

Roger Stone: Guilty on 7 counts.

Wow, what a rogue's gallery of criminals in the Trump Crime Family!    :KOOLAID:         :BOO:         :loco:

:usaflag:        :USA:        :wave2:  

#66 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:13 PM

Former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch testified Friday that the Obama administration was so concerned about Hunter Bidens job on Burismas board of directors that she was asked prep questions about the issue by White House staffers before her 2016 Senate confirmation.

In response to questions from GOP counsel Stephen Castor, Yovanovitch testified at the House Intelligence Committees second public impeachment hearing that she had been informed about the lucrative gig Hunter Biden landed with the petroleum producer which paid the son of then-Vice President Joe Biden as much as $50,000 a month despite his seeming lack of relevant experience but took no action when she arrived at her post.

#67 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 06:46 AM

Fresh transcripts put Trump on defensive before busy testimony slate. Here's the latest

https://www.cnn.com/...tack/index.html

It's the most predictable pattern in Washington: Trump will attack when cornered. He clearly feels cornered by anyone and everything associated with the impeachment inquiry. That includes a frustrated and unwilling witness like Williams. It doesn't matter if you're an active-duty military person, an ambassador, a current or former member of his staff, or Pence's. What ties these people is not that they oppose Trump. They don't. They all work or worked for him. What ties them is that they have sworn an oath to tell the truth under threat of perjury about what happened here.

#68 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 07:42 AM

The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals (Alabama, Florida and Georgia) currently has 12 active judges after the appointment of 3 already this term by President Trump; the Circuit is now tied 6 - 6 with R and D appointees; with 3 more vacancies to fill; each of which has a current nominee awaiting vetting and a vote.

The tie-breaking 13th judge will be under active consideration for a cloture vote this afternoon on the Senate floor with likely confirmation tomorrow; making in 7R to 6D.

Once the additional two vacancies are filled; an enduring 9R to 6D majority will be in place.

The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals was just flipped to a majority R in the most recent Senate vote taken, on November 13th.

The onslaught is turning into a rout

#69 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:55 PM

606.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#70 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 07:10 PM

Good Lord! Holding up a bible in front of a church he never attends.   :CRAZYLOCO:       :loco:

Political disaster.

AND he had police storm peaceful demonstrators to do it.

AND he had a military helicopter buzz the crowd at close range - Just like in Viet Nam.

AND he had military commanders, in uniform, to give him the image of "strength."

I tell you: He's working on a China-style  Tiananmen Square right there in Washington.

< CANADA! Please: invade us NOW! >

#71 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 07:31 PM

Steve Heard: This is the kind of stuff you want on your website? Uh.. ok.. :lol:

#72 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 11:48 PM

APP-060220-Clinton.jpg

Remember when Bill Clinton did his "photo-opt" after the little incident with Monica? Yet the press said nothing or responded positively.

Most conservatives expect the left to bash president Trump. But when they reach so far to ridicule him, it makes them look very desperate...even stupid. Next time, look up what your past lame and liberal president did.

Democraps, face it. You are toast, big time. Just when the shops and other businesses started to open, here comes the riots and the looting. This crap is all your fault, with your liberal, diversity and racial idealism. One women was made to get on her knees and apologize for her "White Privilege"!  Wish I had some of that "White Privilege" when I was a poor kid with holes in my shoes!

I know I will never be beaten by a cop, why? Because if I am stopped I speak to them with respect. I do what they tell me to do. I realize they have a job to do and I allow them to do it. I know some say, "Well black people are often stopped for no reason at all!" Well, what about a white woman stopped by a black cop for no reason at all? Should I be afraid? Why not? I know the answer. I'm a racist.

We all know that black people never do nothin' wrong. In Los Angeles some artist, trying to make a name for himself, painted a picture of the latest black victim, no, I will not say his name, and put wings on his back! Good grief! Will the Pope give him Sainthood next! He was a man with a ten year criminal record!!!

To be clear, I think the cop who killed him should spend the rest of his life in prison. But even if there were a vote to that effect and 90% of white people felt that way, there would still be this over the top out rage and this demand for white people to bend on a knee or apologize for some imagined "White Privilege" and the feeling that there has to be property destroyed and hurt brought to bare on any poor white person standing by. Unless they are helping in the looting or protest.

America is getting pretty damned sick of all the protesting and carnage every time there is an injustice done to a black person. You'll never hear about how bad a cop beat up a white person.  Know why?  White people don't have anything like a NAACP on the look out.

Now, enjoy your morning at home because everything is once again, CLOSED!  But it's really going to change everything for blacks, right?

#73 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:59 PM

d14f1780ac529df5061e0b2171dad1d2b30b447b

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users