3 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:03 PM

Yep, count them....................   That would be a zero.....!   So you got one side of the story once again and the MSM was glad to spoon feed America once again, with half the story.

All one sided witnesses from the State Dept. (DEEP STATE DEPT.).  Seems like their only complaint is that they are butt hurt because Trump did not do things the way they are used to doing things and they got called names...

And let me guess the "democrat" to "Republican" ratio in the state dept.   Yep, I bet for every 99 democrats there is one Republican, and he/she has to stay in the closet to keep their job.

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:38 PM

Uhh!

Not quite right, Chris.

Sondland was / is a Republican.

He gave over $1 million to the Trump campaign.

He gave the testimony that sealed the case.
He and today's appearance by FIona Hill put the last nail in the coffin.

He saw the light and testified to the truth - said he was "directed by the president."

Like I said elsewhere - - this game is over.

Trump Has 'No Defense' After Sondland Testimony, Watergate Prosecutor Says: 'What's He Going to Say, the Devil Made Me Do it?'

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-sondland-testimony-impeachment-watergate-prosecutor-defense-1473285

Oh, and wait for Bolton!!!

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:38 PM

Uhh!

Not quite right, Chris.

Nope, not true.  All witnesses were screened by democrats, Schiff....   If they gave them what they wanted they were approved.  Tell me you are not so naive to believe that Schiff would allow anyone who had contrary evidence, testimony, or views to the narrative Schiff was trying to deliver would be "approved" to be a witness.  Full democratic party control over witnesses tells me we only got the democrat side of the story.  And remember, I am a registered democrat here in the state of CA.  The democratic party sucks and that is why I do not vote for democrats anymore.  

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 21 November 2019 - 10:42 PM

Screened (not at all sure I believe that) or not, he's still a Republican, so your original statement was misleading at best.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users