22 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:00 AM

Sarah Sanders slams owner of restaurant who kicked her and seven members of her family out because she 'works for the president'

Sarah Sanders has slammed the manager of a Virginia restaurant who refused to serve her and seven family members on Friday night, saying: 'Her actions say far more about her than about me'.

The White House Press Secretary tweeted on Saturday morning to say she 'politely left' the Red Hen in Lexington after the boss said she was not welcome 'because I work for POTUS'.

Sanders has received intense criticism over recent days as the public defender of President Trump's now reversed policy to separate migrant children from their families.

http://www.dailymail...restaurant.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:07 AM

Nice way to alienate half of your customers. Good job, idiot! I see a successful boycott coming.. might as well play their game. That manager probably will be fired, hopefully. You leftists are going insane. Who are the fascists again?

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:20 AM

Nice way to alienate half of your customers. Good job, idiot! I see a successful boycott coming.. might as well play their game. That manager probably will be fired, hopefully. You leftists are going insane. Who are the fascists again?

Yes, new rules of the game.  You have to serve everyone unless they are white, Republican, and work for or voted for Trump.  If so, you can discriminate.  

And could you imagine a black family of someone who worked for Obama being thrown out of a restaurant in Virginia....?  Holy Moly Batman, you would be out of business asap, the news would be all over you, CNN, MSNBC news trucks everywhere, Rachel Maddow would cry on TV, BLM shutting down your business, chants of racism, Jesse or Al might even show up if the money was good, you'd have to move out of town, rocks and bricks through your store windows, your home too...!   Your car tires slashed and your car on fire....!  The "tolerant" ones would be out in full force...!  Yep, the double standard of the left wing MSM is in full bloom.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:33 AM

Trouble with that poster is - - believe it or not - -

that God actually loves people of the Islamic faith as much as Americans.

Refugees, people with brown skin, are EQUAL in His eyes.

This whole "America First" campaign is morally, spiritually flawed.

Very much like the pee-Resident himself.

Vinny uses super-human discipline in NOT posting a dancing banana.  :gah:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:57 AM

I've noticed something.. whether it's the Dem party or the media, there seem to be very few *adults in the room*. Where is the common sense? The truth? Where are the statesmen? They have been taken over by radical forces.. that's why you've seen rioting in recent years.. you saw people assaulting Trump supporters at their rallies.. a media that is trying to unseat a President.. you see leftists trying to get people fired from their jobs for supporting Trump.. you have people getting kicked out of restaurants.. all this childishness, and it's all by Democrats. You'd think there would be a JFK-type who would step up and say, "stop it". But no.. right now they are all about anger and rage, and you even see it on this board with a few people. Pretty disturbing that a routine election can throw people off the rails so easily.. just because their candidate lost. How childish is that?

you-burn-the-flag-say-trump-isnt-your-pr

#6 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:58 PM

Trouble with that poster is - - believe it or not - -

that God actually loves people of the Islamic faith as much as Americans.

Refugees, people with brown skin, are EQUAL in His eyes.

This whole "America First" campaign is morally, spiritually flawed.

Very much like the pee-Resident himself.

Vinny uses super-human discipline in NOT posting a dancing banana.  :gah:

I think you're mistaking the phrase, "America First" as a term that means we are against all other countries.

This couldn't be further from the truth. It means our president will attend to our affairs with what is best for Americans. And there is nothing wrong with that. You wouldn't make deals with others if that deal hurt your family, would you?

Consider this, no other country has so many people wanting to come and live here. Why?

It's because we are the leader of the world in human rights, equal rights and a government with the means and funds to support poor families. For decades other countries have sucked every penny they can from us and these are the same countries that have citizens who flea their countries to get here.

If this country fails, the world will suffer because there will be no hope for those trying to escape dictatorial countries.

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:47 PM

Let's all hope that the restaurant is out of business within 5 or 6 months. Why do I say that? Because if people can't separate their personal private political feelings from their business and their job, then they deserve to fail. Stupid should hurt. Oh, and I guess that County voted 72% for Trump. The stupidity of Lib Dems never ceases to amaze! Keep it up, ya morons. :lol:

#8 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 05:06 PM

I think you're mistaking the phrase, "America First" as a term that means we are against all other countries.

This couldn't be further from the truth.

In general, that would be true, but this particular pee-Resident IS against all other countries, including our friends in Europe, Canada, etc.

He is against NATO, ignores So. Korea, Japan, puts tariffs on friendly countries and seems to hate
even American possessions, such as Puerto Rico. He hates Mexicans and people from Central America.
If fact, I cannot think of any country he actually cares about. (Norway?)

(Unless he can get a $500-million contract for his daughter [China])

and from above:

"if people can't separate their personal private political feelings from their business and their job, then they deserve to fail.

Stupid should hurt."

Tell me; Does that apply to bakers who will not make cakes for gay couples? 

:NEENER:

#9 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 05:11 PM

LittleVinnie, ask the Supreme Court. You gay folks LOST that decision. And it made me smile. Bake your own gay cake. :lol:

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:18 PM

Tell me; Does that apply to bakers who will not make cakes for gay couples? 

Funny how when your "principals" and "moral compasses" are offended you reserve every right to "resist" at every turn, even to the point you break windows, disobey police, disobey lawful orders, shut down traffic, shut down the free speech of others, actually crack their heads open (see Antifa definition)....   When others, not of your political opinion do the same they are deemed "racist", "homophobic", "intolerant", "Republican", etc. etc......   Can't have it both ways.  Take a look at yourselves before you criticize others.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:06 PM

I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.  I might not take your business just because I don't like you.  While that RARELY happens, I am willing to accept the cost of refusal. After over 30 years in business, I get a pretty good feel for people who are going to be a pain in my rear, or people who will be slow to pay. I don't need that kind of business relationship. Are you going to FORCE me to cater to them? That will be the day I hang it up for good. 

But,, if you are stupid enough to alienate half your potential clients making a political statement (cough..Hollywood, media, musicians...cough) then you deserve to lose business.  let the market decide. And as a consumer,  If you want a gay cake, find a baker that would love to make one for you.  Does a liberal baker have to bake a MAGA cake?  The whole cake/wedding issue is entirely stupid. 

Side note, I always joked with my kids that I didn't care if they were gay or had an ethnic significant other, but their choice in SO better not be a SJW liberal.  So far, so good... one is dating a mech engineer and one is dating  someone majoring in materials engineering. Both libertarian leaning...phew!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#12 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:43 AM

I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.  I might not take your business just because I don't like you.  While that RARELY happens, I am willing to accept the cost of refusal. After over 30 years in business, I get a pretty good feel for people who are going to be a pain in my rear, or people who will be slow to pay. I don't need that kind of business relationship. Are you going to FORCE me to cater to them? That will be the day I hang it up for good. 

But,, if you are stupid enough to alienate half your potential clients making a political statement (cough..Hollywood, media, musicians...cough) then you deserve to lose business.  let the market decide. And as a consumer,  If you want a gay cake, find a baker that would love to make one for you.  Does a liberal baker have to bake a MAGA cake?  The whole cake/wedding issue is entirely stupid. 

Side note, I always joked with my kids that I didn't care if they were gay or had an ethnic significant other, but their choice in SO better not be a SJW liberal.  So far, so good... one is dating a mech engineer and one is dating  someone majoring in materials engineering. Both libertarian leaning...phew!

Be a little careful.  You may think you have the right to refuse service to anyone, but you don't.  The singular exception is on discriminatory grounds.  If you operate a storefront business and don't comply with ADA regulations, you're considered to be discriminating against handicapped people, which is illegal.  You can't refuse service based solely on race, ethnicity, religion, etc either.

#13 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:46 AM

Thankfully, being an asshat/deadbeat is not considered a protected class...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#14 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:32 AM

Actually, Trump did NOT win.

He lost the popular vote.

He got into office due to a quirk in the electoral system, social media manipulation by Russia,

and God knows how much vote tampering by Putin's trolls.

#15 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:33 AM

Trump slams "filthy" Red Hen restaurant.  Story below.  The clock is ticking on when this place goes OUT OF BUSINESS!!  Trump is a genius!! :lol:

https://www.washingt...t-sarah-sanders

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users