Photo

Cackles And Trump Debate This Monday.....?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:22 PM

Who knows.........?   What drugs will she be on that day..........?    Subdued, I am thinking....   Xanax and all..........    Will it be be the "angry" Hillary like I saw today or the one on Xanax like I have seen in the past two weeks........   Dems, what is wrong with your candidate............?    

Anyway, I hope Trump turns her into the human doggy doo doo dirt pile she is..........!    Of course the moderator questions will all be scripted and approved by the DNC and the Hildabeasts campaign ahead of time for sure...    All scripted to do him in..........     Donald will not have a clue as to what the questions will be........   Hillary will know every question in advance.      But he will pull her guts out and she will pass out on stage.......   Hopefully.......!    And I am sure Bill will be watching, naked, in his bed with his "Energizer" in Chapaqua........    Did that just put a vision in your head....?    Hopefully it did.   The truth is stranger than fiction.    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:47 PM

Trump thinks quick on his feet. She's unhinged and psychotic now. She seems insane. Hildabeast can hardly talk without reading notes or a teleprompter. She can be hammered on so many subjects. Trump can have a field day. Trump has that "I'll bury you" mentality, which is how he became so successful.

If she has a seizure on the stage, I will not be surprised. :)

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:37 AM

Trump thinks quick on his feet. She's unhinged and psychotic now. She seems insane. Hildabeast can hardly talk without reading notes or a teleprompter. She can be hammered on so many subjects. Trump can have a field day. Trump has that "I'll bury you" mentality, which is how he became so successful.

If she has a seizure on the stage, I will not be surprised. :)

I just want the "mean" and "angry" Hillary that night.......   The one Bill always tries to avoid, most of his life actually....!    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:02 AM

Chris, you want THIS Hillary? Yeah, me too. She's clearly a psychopath.

3000.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

JamNewsImage10531397.jpg

32B930F900000578-3517341-image-m-23_1459

hillaryangry-1024x683.jpg

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:38 PM

Yes, so sad and a psycho she is......... I see why Bill has seeked "comfort" anywhere else but her these last 35 years...........   And the national left wing press seems to think that Trump is psycho and not their "approved" democrat candidate, she's great...........!    If Trump does not win this one that means the fix is in, the vote "massaging" by the dems.......   State by state, DOJ by DOJ, FBI by FBI, IRS by IRS........    So sad they all sold out.    Just like they did in Chicago between Nixon and Kennedy and when O'bummer won the first time.....   Just think "Acorn" and the "Obama phone" woman..........    Acorn was classic dem voter manipulation but you have not heard of is since...........      National left wing press, do your jobs for once, put aside your "preference" and report back to the people of this great country without bias.  Just do it, that is your job.....!   It is up to us to decide, not you.....!    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:54 PM

It should be interesting.

Trump should bury her Monday night. Remember, her signature accomplishment is finding a guy willing to marry her. :lol:

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:00 PM

And I like the Jennifer Flowers approach to the Mark Cuban thing....    Maybe Juanita Broderick in the front row too....?   Linda Tripp....?   Giving Hillary the stink eye at every cough and cackle.....?    I'll be at work Monday night but I surely will watch all I can.....    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#8 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

I want Monica Lewinsky in the front row!! :)

Monica_Lewinsky_304-300x300.jpg

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:47 PM

I want Monica Lewinsky in the front row!! :)

Monica_Lewinsky_304-300x300.jpg

And in a blue dress........   With some..............    Oh well....    I will leave it to the imagination and the crass comments of others in respect to Monica.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:03 PM

Lester, oh Lester......    Typical dem moderator.....   No hard questions for her.    

"At tonight’s debate, Donald Trump faced off not just against Hillary Clinton, but against moderator Lester Holt.

The game of two-on-one saw Holt ask no questions about:

Hillary’s emails
Benghazi
The Clinton Foundation

While ignoring these issues, Holt grilled Trump on stop-and-frisk, the birther story, his comments about women, his many bankruptcies, why he hasn’t released his tax returns — and a host of other issues the media sees as unfriendly to the Republican candidate.

Holt also repeatedly attempted to “fact check” on some of Trump’s positions, such as his claim to have opposed the Iraq War from the beginning. Holt interrupted Trump several times to interject, but rarely succeeded (and may have come across as weak and impotent)."

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:28 AM

The majority of the American public knows who the real fraud is in this election. It is the person who appears to be a psychopath, is a pathological LIAR, and has ZERO accomplishments to brag about given her QUARTER OF A CENTURY in the public eye.

The first black president has been a total disaster, and the first woman president would be another disaster. We can't afford it. This is not debatable.

CC5iVMDUgAALe9U.jpg

#12 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:05 AM

They were both uninspiring. Clinton was her typical robotic, parsed self and Trump missed a bunch of softballs that he could have smashed out of the park. He was unprepared.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#13 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:39 AM

They were both uninspiring. Clinton was her typical robotic, parsed self and Trump missed a bunch of softballs that he could have smashed out of the park. He was unprepared.

That's exactly what Rush is saying on the radio today. Glad you're listening. The MSM is in panic mode. Most polls show Trump won the debate, except for CNN of course.

cnn_corrupt-news-network.gif

#14 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:06 AM

Trump showed what a clown he is and lost the debate BIGLY. NOBODY in their right minds would EVER want this man who's buttons are pushed more easily than an elevator to have his finger on the button. Trump was the elevator and Hillary was just going up and down at will. Lying and incompetent thief that she is, she is STILL head and shoulders better than Chump. At least we would be able to sleep at night. If Chump wins I already have money put aside to invest in private bomb shelter companies. I will be rich but probably not be alive to spend it.

#15 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:20 AM

Well, well...there's "Folsom Trails", the alter-ego created by grumpy old guy. Yesterday grumpy quit this forum, and just by coincidence "Folsom Trails" pops up after not posting here for 21 DAYS!! What a sheer coincidence!! :lol: You're so lame (and immature). :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users