#1 JLS

JLS

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:48 AM

Hey everyone!

If you have any old crt tube styled tvs that are 19 inch (yes, has to be 19 inch model measured diagonally or usually has a 19 in the model number) and you don't want them then please shoot me a message before taking them to a dump etc. I'll take them for free or pay a few bucks for them. Let me know what you think is reasonable if you wanted to sell them. The old 80's fake wood paneled tvs are the best for my needs but I would like any.

At the moment no Sony's please...

I would be using these to take apart and remove the actual tubes from them to use as replacements for my arcade machines that don't work or have bad screen burn. Half the tv's I get likely won't be a match and I'll have to take them to a recycling center, dump, or goodwill.

If you know of any friends looking to ditch their tvs then please let them know about me. I'd be happy to pass on my email address.

Thanks!
LearnShootInspire.com
Learn Shoot Inspire on Facebook

#2 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:29 PM

I have an RCA color trac that is 19 inch you can have.  Works fine.   

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#3 JLS

JLS

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:23 PM

Sent you a message back. Thanks!
LearnShootInspire.com

#4 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

JLS, I have an old 19" Magnavox and the picture tube just went out. You want it, you can have it. Let me know.

If JLS doesn't want it does anyone else want it for parts?

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#5 JLS

JLS

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:56 AM

Sorry Folsom500. I still hope to get your tv. I've been very tied up with things but I'll message you as soon as I can to verify it's still available and I can pick it up...

camay2327... the tube is the part I need. What's it doing to make you say it's bad? No picture but sound? Darkened picture? Rainbowing?

Thanks!
LearnShootInspire.com

#6 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:07 PM

Sorry Folsom500. I still hope to get your tv. I've been very tied up with things but I'll message you as soon as I can to verify it's still available and I can pick it up...camay2327... the tube is the part I need. What's it doing to make you say it's bad? No picture but sound? Darkened picture? Rainbowing?
Thanks!

JLS the last I saw was a small white dot in the center of the tv, no sound or anything.

I assumed the picture tube. You can have it if you want it.

Cal
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#7 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:54 PM

If no one wants it I am going to take it apart and save the parts I want and recycle the rest???

#8 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:37 PM

Sorry Folsom500. I still hope to get your tv. I've been very tied up with things but I'll message you as soon as I can to verify it's still available and I can pick it up...

Thanks!

Mine is still up on the Wall -  ready for you.

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#9 anon95630

anon95630

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:30 PM

I have a 19" RCA no longer serviced by cable. Still interested? 

#10 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 09:41 AM

I have a 19 Magnavox. Not working. You can have it if you want.

Cal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users