Photo
- - - - -

Help Moms In Need This Mother's Day - Weave Chairty

chairty weave movers for moms two men and a truck movers moving move donation drive clothing mothers day

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sacramentotmt

sacramentotmt

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Home and business moving, local and long distance moving, as well as packing. Local charities are a big priority.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

Movers For Moms Donation Drive - Mother's Day 2013

TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® moving company is organizing a spring donation drive benefiting WEAVE. Known as, Movers for Moms®, this donation drive is collecting items and gifts in honor of Mother's Day. Donations will go to women and children currently being helped by WEAVE, a local shelter for abused women. If you or anyone you know have any clothing or creature comfort items you can donate to Movers for Moms, please get them to one of the drop off locations listed below by MAY 12th, Mother's Day. Your donations are going to help struggling mothers living within the community – even a small donation will help make a difference.

Our Goal for 2013 is 10,000 items collected - and we all need your support.

You can drop off any donations at one of our Movers for Moms® drop-off locations:
  • TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® - 8167 Belvedere Avenue, Suite D Sacramento, CA 95826 Between 8am and 5pm - Monday through Saturday
The items you can donate include:
  • Nice soaps
  • Hair styling products
  • Shampoos and conditioners
  • Pillows and blankets
  • Toddler clothing, boys and girls size 24 months - 4T
  • Children's socks size 6 months - 5T
  • Boy's underwear size 2T - 5T
  • Girl's underwear size 2T - 3T and 14-16
  • Ladies underwear size 5 - 12
  • Ladies white socks
  • Men's socks
  • Men's pants/jeans size 38w 36l
  • Flip flops size 7 - 10
  • Girl's pajamas size 14 - 16
  • Diapers size 4, 5 & 6
  • Denture cream
  • Feminine hygiene pads
  • Feminine hygiene tampons
  • Gift cards: Wal-Mart, Target, Payless, etc.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is working with the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® Charitable Foundation, 103.9FM THE FISH radio station, La Petite Academy in Rancho Cordova and Sacramento Country Day School to collect essential and comfort items for the women at WEAVE. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® welcomes local businesses and organizations to join in the effort of bringing relief and comfort to moms in need. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Sacramento will deliver the collected items to WEAVE on or before Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 12.

Contact the Movers for Moms® team at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® by calling 916-852-7411. Visit http://www.twomensac...movers-for-moms for more information.

Posted Image

Let’s help celebrate every mother this Mother’s Day.

Thank you for your support!!!

Attached Files

TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
We are the "Movers Who Care®"
The 8167 Belvedere Ave, Ste D
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916) 852-7411
http://www.twomensacramento.com

#2 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

WEAVE is a very worthwhile organization. Thank you for posting this! I hope they meet their goal. :)
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#3 sacramentotmt

sacramentotmt

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Home and business moving, local and long distance moving, as well as packing. Local charities are a big priority.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Looking for K-12 schools interested in charity/volunteer opportunities for students. We just need schools to host donation boxes on campus and help get the word out to the campus community to collect clothing and creature comfort items for moms. Once the donation boxes are full, Two Men And A Truck® will come and pick up all donations and deliver them to WEAVE on Mother's Day, May 12th.

Do you know of any schools that might want to help with this donation drive? If so please call Carolyn at (916)852-7411 or email marketing0264@twomen.com

Thank you so much for supporting moms in need!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916) 852-7411

#4 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Weave is a terrible program. Do not support this program. They take away women's last shred of self -esteem. They force women to remain completely needy on their program rather than encouraging independence and self growth. In addition they shove religion down these women's throat that is no where near the true scripture. Do not support this sick organization.

#5 sacramentotmt

sacramentotmt

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

I am not a representative of WEAVE so if you have concerns about their organization I'm probably not the best one to answer those concerns. You can reach WEAVE at 916-448-2321.

Our company has worked closely with WEAVE in the past several years and feel that the work they do is valuable and enhances the community.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916) 852-7411

#6 sacramentotmt

sacramentotmt

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:17 AM

Join Us On Saturday For Movers For Moms®!

TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® and 103.9 The FISH radio station will be collecting donations for WEAVE women’s shelter on two Saturdays this month. Swing by with your donation and visit with the Movers for Moms® team at one of the following donation drive events:

Saturday, April 20th from 11am-2pm
Walgreens 8400 Elk Grove Florin Rd, Elk Grove, CA

Saturday, April 27th from 11am-2pm
Walgreens 7299 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove, CA

Hope to see you out at one of these events!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916) 852-7411

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chairty, weave, movers for moms, two men and a truck, movers, moving, move, donation drive, clothing, mothers day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users