#226 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:01 AM

Wow, did you see the message that Melania Trump brought to the detention centers!??  :eek:

"I really don't care, do U?"

Talk about sticking to the little kids!

Poke 'em in the eye, why don't you!

Kick 'em while they're down!              

What "class!"  NOT!    :noway:

Pigs in the White House!    :summerteeth:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#227 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:02 AM

SICK:  CBC writer threatens Trump's 4-year-old granddaughter.  Story below.  Man, you Libs are sick in the head, aren't you?  I could see people like LittleVinnie and Little_Who_Do doing something like this since they've become so unhinged.  You people need serious psychological help.  Mental illness brought on by an election?  Wow!!  Stay classy, Dems.  Sick people.

https://canadafreepr...d-granddaughter

#228 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:31 PM

Former McCain Campaign Manager Quits GOP,
Calling It “Corrupt, Indecent, and Immoral”

https://slate.com/ne...-democrats.html

Steve Schmidt, a longtime Republican strategist and John McCain’s 2008 campaign manager, announced this week that he is leaving the GOP. He warned that the Republican Party has become a “danger to our democracy and values” and called for a Democratic wave in the 2018 midterm elections.

#229 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:33 PM

Yawn. Fake news. Same ol crap, LittleVinnie. Listen to Rose and get a life, clown. Try to go 1 day and display some class without hate. I dare you.

#230 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:43 AM

Known "conservative" McCain's campaign manager hates reps? 

CeKubkgW8AAqUum.jpg

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#231 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:15 PM

Wow, did you see the message that Melania Trump brought to the detention centers!??  :eek:

"I really don't care, do U?"

Talk about sticking to the little kids!

Poke 'em in the eye, why don't you!

Kick 'em while they're down!              

What "class!"  NOT!    :noway:

State / US / World Government & Politicsrom day one she has been attacked.

Pigs in the White House!    :summerteeth:

I don't think you are reading why Melania wore that jacket. She has been treated very badly by the press and now just doesn't care what they print about her. And I agree with her. What do you do when nothing you attempt is appreciated and the press demonizes you at every turn?

The world will never change without people trying to change the way they think and act. There will never be a change in consciousness without humans making an effort. No magic cloud will descend over the world and change us all into more decent human beings.

I know you can do better than this Uncle Vinny.

#232 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:00 AM

Democrats = Stupid ideas.

straw-arrest325342.jpg

#233 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:23 PM

SICK:  All you Libs, Dems, Progs, Lefties, or whatever you fools call yourselves these days, you all have blood on your hands for your insane support of illegals and open borders. Story below. Disgusting. But hey, stay classy... you're the "smart, enlightened ones", aren't ya?  :CRAZYLOCO: 

https://nypost.com/2...ation-detainer/

#234 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 05:33 PM

This tragedy probably won't be addressed here because it doesn't fit the Liberal ideas about the poor illegal aliens, who just want to come here for a better life. Nobody on the Left wants to address the COST of the poor illegal aliens to those who die from their crimes. The crimes you don't hear about are the ones from the illegal drugs they bring over and the deaths from those drugs. Or the car accidents that kill American citizens by the hundreds every year. Or the rapes and the muggings and the robberies. This guy is a DACA kid, (though he is 24), who just wants to stay in the only country he has known since a young child. He wants us to give him citizenship.  Now he has it, in prison for the rest of his life. Unless some Liberal judge gives him parole some day.

And then, we get to pay for all the court costs and the jail time they spend in prison....if they don't run back over the border before we can catch them.

Did you hear about the poor illegal that was stopped and arrested as he was driving his wife to the hospital to have their fifth child? He is wanted in Mexico for murder, but told police it was just a misunderstanding. Of course it is! Now he is in jail as his wife files for Welfare to support those five kids.  The tax payers get screwed on every side! And people wonder why we want the wall?

Mexicans would never allow Americans to cross their borders illegally and kill their young women. NEVER.

#235 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 04:37 PM

Thanks, Democrats... You LOVE open borders because you get most of the *illegal alien/criminal vote*, don't ya?.. Are you idiots happy now??

235480_image.jpg

#236 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 01:11 PM

Aces, may I add, PERMANENTLY SEPARATED to your post?

This young woman's parents will NEVER see their beautiful daughter again.

#237 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:09 PM

Aces, may I add, PERMANENTLY SEPARATED to your post?

This young woman's parents will NEVER see their beautiful daughter again.

And you know what Rose, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR, all the usual suspects, the liberal, MSM suspects, the DNC approved suspects, will not utter what you just said........   No, Nada, Nicht, not ever, never ever...................    And thus we, the "deplorables", the "non educated" according to the left, we "simple people" will elect him into office once again.........   Go figure MSM, gonna really enjoy that, especially Rachael crying again............   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#238 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:44 PM

Chris, I know. I also know that at sometime, someone's son or daughter will be killed or raped by an illegal alien, and that person will be the son or daughter of a Liberal. It's just a matter of time, and may have happened already,  We don't hear about all the crimes against innocent Americans perpetrated by illegal aliens. They try to keep that sort of news under wraps.

I think it a sad and disgusting, excuse of a human being, to minimize any crime against an innocent person. But that's what I've heard from a few Liberals in the last two days. It's like they really don't care about anyone unless they are illegal aliens. And they're really stupid to ignore the real and present danger their own family could be in from criminals that come here from other countries.

Heads up Liberals!  You or your loved ones could be next!   Then maybe you'll come to your senses!    :lmaosmiley:

#239 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:10 AM

Let me see if I got this right:

We have a man in the White House who

- mocks handicapped people                                          :WEDGIE:

- separates immigrant children from their parents

- pays off prostitutes            :cheer:

- brags about grabbing p^$$!            :NEENER:

- favors Putin over American Intelligence agencies.

- pays tabloids to kill some stories and pays them to push anti-Hillary stories

- calls his critics "rats," "flippers," "low IQ," and "low-lifes"      :cuss2:

and yet his supporters have the nerve to post cheap shots in a thread labeled "Stay Classy, Democrats!"  :KOOLAID:

Ha, ha!     :joker:   Got a good laugh out of that one!      :lol:

#240 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:10 PM

ANOTHER LIBERAL PERVERT??.. MY GOD, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!:  High-ranking Obama Admin official arrested on groping charge. Story below. Stay classy, Democrats (Liberals)... oh, and try to stay out of jail, you pervs.   :lol:

http://milnenews.com...groping-charge/

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users