2 replies to this topic

#1 GFFmatt

GFFmatt

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:50 AM

I would just like to say that Harlow's in downtown Sac was a great experience last night. The sound was excellent, they had great live entertainment and the staff was extremely welcoming and friendly.

Had a good time shooting this:

#2 Oldschooler81

Oldschooler81

Lived in Orangevale from 1991-1996.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Interests:Music and movies (especially anything '80s), computers, thrift shopping, talking and hanging out with people, writing, geography, mini golf, etc. Anything from the past interests me too, of course!

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:07 PM

Good song, sounds like 70s bluesy classic rock and the guy seems to have a good sense of humor and alot of fun playing - those are the best shows to see. Seems like you're involved with some great local musicians with sort of a retro flavor (like i've said in those posts, I also really like Autumn Sky).

#3 GFFmatt

GFFmatt

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Oldschooler81 @ Jun 6 2010, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good song, sounds like 70s bluesy classic rock and the guy seems to have a good sense of humor and alot of fun playing - those are the best shows to see. Seems like you're involved with some great local musicians with sort of a retro flavor (like i've said in those posts, I also really like Autumn Sky).

Oldschooler, my next post is for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users