• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:14 AM

Trump is raging mad!              :cuss2:          Again!        :*%*(*^:

He's not a happy man!                     :cuss3:

Hey, find some peace, brother!     :rockon:

This time it's a blatantly racist Twitter rant against women, minorities, and Democrats.

:CHARLIEBROWNCLOUD:

Trump doubles down on ‘go back’ tweets amid outrage, calls on ‘Radical’ reps to apologize

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-down-on-go-back-tweets-amid-outrage-calls-on-radical-congresswomen-to-apologize

Trump’s Tweets Prove That He Is a Raging Racist

It is undeniably true that America’s president opposes diversity.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/14/opinion/trump-twitter-racism.html

:smashpc:

Hey, find some peace, brother!    :peaceman:                                  :wave2:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:34 PM

Man, Trump is really living in your head brother....!   I took a week off from here..........   Even when things are going my way, dropped it and played a lot of golf and went to the rifle range on my week off............   You should do the same Tio Vinny............   You jumped the Shark this last week or two.........?   Chill, take a deep breath for a week or so and come back, make sense in what you post, not just the left wing CNN-MSNBC-DNC talking points, and then people might listen to you..........   Clue, when I don't respond to posts that means they are garbage and meaningless, not worth my time...........  Many people are like this...   You are better than that........!   Sometimes the "less" said is the "more" said.  Pick your battles carefully.....   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 05:15 PM

Great post Chris. It's one thing to share your opinion as part of a dialogue, it's another thing to blindly fire hateful and meaningless garbage day in and day out, not to discuss but only to slander.

Peace has reigned since I decided to finally block our resident flame thrower.

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 06:08 PM

Thanks Slow....!   Hang in there....!  You gotta take the "long view" in arguing with leftists.   We get it from all sides, national news, local news, certain relatives, city news, our co-workers, people in the grocery store.........   All progressive-anti Trumpers, everywhere and not shy about "sharing" their politically correct views.  They think everyone thinks like they do, they have been trained by the liberal MSM to think so.  I just keep my mouth shut, smile, and vote accordingly.  Occasionally I will argue the "global warming" hypothesis with people here and there............   Me, the Geologist who has studied this and knows the numbers, the facts, the math, the science.  They parrot the liberal-progressive-dnc line and then I drop fact bombs on them about historical CO2 levels, past global temperatures (mostly very, very warm) and then tell them we are still in a bit of an Ice Age right now actually, a warming period in an actual Ice Age...........   I ask them what their science degree is in...?  Then I ask them what Al Gore's science degree is in...   Then I tell them about CO2 levels being in the 4000 ppm range not too long ago, before man actually, and the industrial revolution, cars, and airplanes, coal mines, power plants, and they can't handle it, go off angry, mad, and usually with voices raised and some kind of insult directed my way.....   Yep, the "tolerant" ones are not really so tolerant and do not do their homework.   They get really angry, insulting, loud, and vicious actually, and I think it takes them days to recover, maybe weeks..........?  And I do this all pleasantly, politely, respectfully, and with a calm, low voice.  Drives them bonkers I think....?   So much fun....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:16 PM

I took a week off from here..........   Even when things are going my way, dropped it and played a lot of golf and went to the rifle range on my week off............   You should do the same Tio Vinny............   

.....   Chris

Thanks, Good advice, Chris.

Kinda! . . . I'm taking off from accusatory or vindictive rants,

trying to post only funny or positive emotions.

Let's see how long that can last.                            :sun:          :beverage:

(Maybe if I'm really, REALLY good, some folks will unblock me! Ha, ha!)  Wishing on the Great Pumpkin!

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#6 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 05:10 PM

He may have been raging, but he is laughing his arse off at Sen. Kennedy's take on "the squad" (such a stupid name...). I also got quite a guffaw from this...

Sem Kennedy, ""Now they’re entitled to their opinion, they are Americans, but I’m entitled to my opinion, and I just think they’re left-wing cranks, and they’re the reason that there are directions on a shampoo bottle. I think we should ignore them.”

BAM! He brought the lumber...shampoo directions....HAHAHAHA

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, anger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users