Photo
- - - - -

Nfl Starts Tonight! Predictions For This Season....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 12:17 PM

With pre-season finally over the real deal starts tonight. The top 5 teams seem to be repeats from last year (NE, Sea, GB, Den, Ind) but it's a new season and who knows what will happen!

NFC East

Dallas is over-rated and lost their running game although they have a stout O-line. Philly should win this division easily.

NFC North

GB is always the favorite but losing Nelson will hurt. Chicago stinks and Minn will be good but not great. Detroit could steal this division but they have a tougher schedule this year. I see GB taking this again.

NFC South

Not a lot of great things here, with Carolina winning it last year at 8-8 was it?? I'll go with Atlanta.

NFC West

We all know the 49ers are on the way to a 4 win season, too bad. Seattle will once again rule here.

AFC East

Of course NE is the favorite but Miami and Buffalo may surprise. This division will be tight. Gonna go out on a limb and say Miami squeaks this away from NE.

AFC North

All contenders except for Cleveland. Pittsburgh looks off though. Baltimore should take this division.

AFC South

Colts look to be the only thing interesting in this crummy division. They win.

AFC West

Denver is on a slide, Oakland is Oakland, San Diego is 50/50 and KC is rising. I see the Chiefs taking this division.

Superbowl shaping up to be another Seattle/NE battle but will have to wait a few weeks until some of this plays out.

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:03 PM

I just hope the 49ers can stay out of jail long enough to finish the season.

Yes, the Raiders will be horrible, but that's not a bold prediction.

The Jets, Browns, Redskins, Bucs, and Bears will be unwatchable.

NE will struggle. Miami will surprise. Eagles fly high. Dallas chokes again. Seattle so-so. Steelers good.

Super Bowl = Packers vs Colts

Colts win 33-27

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users