1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:37 PM

Fascism, here you go folks....!  These gals are great....!   Just a matter of time before the left shuts them up.   Took longer because they are black, female and the liberal white, progressive leftists have a harder time with that, to wrap their heads around black people actually not supporting them (blindly serving them in my opinion) so it just took longer.....  These two just won't shut up and know their place in society according to the left...!   Chris

Facebook takes on pro-Trump Diamond and Silk

http://www.theameric...-the-community/

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:47 PM

Yeah, heard about that. Again, I have been warning of this for quite a while now. Couple Facebook's liberal leanings with the CEO of twitter being enthused about an article calling for the complete destruction of the GOP and conservatism and it is a worrisome time for conservatives and libertarian thinkers.  MANY conservatives have been arbitrarily banned from both for "violations of terms of service" with no specifics given. Meanwhile, leftys spew vitriol, hatred and personal attacks and suffer no repercussions.

Might also note that the one conservative hired by the Atlantic (which I tend to enjoy despite their lefty views) lasted only a few days before being run out of town by the frothing masses.

Were I to hit the lottery, I would start a pay service that tracked no user data, and did not filter for content, only illegality and threats of actual violence. I would make a fortune...

https://www.amazon.c...s/dp/0553447777

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users