2 replies to this topic

#1 folsomintel

folsomintel

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Hello
We purchased a house in ER 6 months ago and I have not received any communication from the HOA guys until now. I am not sure if this is normal. Did anyone go through this situation before? I tried to call the VierraMoore office, but I always get their voicemail. They never return my calls and it is very frustrating. Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 gbfolsom

gbfolsom

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

It's been about 4 years since I purchased in ER, but I seem to remember that the first HOA installment was included with all of the fees at closing. We get bills quarterly from them so 6 months sounds about right for recieving your first bill. You should've received a big packet with the all of the CC&Rs and rules, etc when you closed. Did you get any of that?

I typically email when I need anything and they are pretty good about responding. Email is at the top of your newsletter.

#3 MikeinFolsom

MikeinFolsom

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

We get ours (Parkway) every January, I think. Payment coupons for the year. Did you maybe pre-pay the first installment, like it was mentioned above? Or maybe the whole year?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HOA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users