MSgt

Living Legend

• 3,405 posts
  • Interests:Camping
    Reading
    Fishing
    Read and discuss about spiritual matters

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:18 AM

My next door neighbor had his car broken into this weekend in Natoma Station. It also happend to a guy around the corner. Anyone else had any problems like this in Natoma Station?
I heard that someone was tipping over garbage cans on garbage day the week before last as well. I guess it is time to put up a camera and some flood lights on a sensor switch. That doesn't violate the CCRS does it?

#2 lifeinfolsom

lifeinfolsom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE(MSgt @ Aug 13 2007, 08:18 AM) View Post
My next door neighbor had his car broken into this weekend in Natoma Station. It also happend to a guy around the corner. Anyone else had any problems like this in Natoma Station?
I heard that someone was tipping over garbage cans on garbage day the week before last as well. I guess it is time to put up a camera and some flood lights on a sensor switch. That doesn't violate the CCRS does it?

What is going on in Folsom? Crime is on an increase..car break-ins at the outlets, Calfit...home break-ins almost all over Folsom, not as safe anymore??? sad.gif

#3 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:07 AM

other people think our stuff is better then theirs is and they don't want to work to get it themselves.... they want it take it from us!
<3

#4 Andrea V

Andrea V

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:13 AM

PS where in NS did the break-ins happen?
<3

#5 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:28 AM

Put the Camera /floods up- Our CCRs are about as good as the paper you use in the water closet...

I have a flood with an integrated remote camera in my back yard and think I might put one in the front as well. Not very expensive -

http://www.x10.com/p..._0111_1002.html

Cheers
F500

#6 Andrea V

Andrea V

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:32 AM

yeah we got that! (referring to posting it *3* times! ) tongue.gif
<3

#7 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE(Andrea V @ Aug 13 2007, 09:32 AM) View Post
yeah we got that! (referring to posting it *3* times! ) tongue.gif

was that my post ? I tried to post and it wouldnt go -just hung up trying to -- sorry..

Cheers
F500

#8 Jolene

Jolene

Well-versed in how I might be cursed.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:41 AM

Oh, just get a dog!!

I posted in our doggie thread last night that I'm really glad we ended up keeping her, as there was some dude running around our neighborhood last night and Sugar was all over it, barking her fool head off. When Jesse went out front to investigate, Sugar wanted to chase the jacka$$ down, but Jesse was able to call her back.

Definitely something going on.

FREAKIN' LIGHT RAIL!!! Argh!!!!!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY GIRL.
We could not be doing this without you.
Much love and gratitude.

#9 MSgt

MSgt

Living Legend

• 3,405 posts
    Reading
    Fishing

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE(Andrea V @ Aug 13 2007, 09:13 AM) View Post
PS where in NS did the break-ins happen?

South West Natoma Station (South of one monkey and two monkey)

#10 MSgt

MSgt

Living Legend

• 3,405 posts
    Reading
    Fishing

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE(folsom500 @ Aug 13 2007, 09:28 AM) View Post
Put the Camera /floods up- Our CCRs are about as good as the paper you use in the water closet...

I have a flood with an integrated remote camera in my back yard and think I might put one in the front as well. Not very expensive -

http://www.x10.com/p..._0111_1002.html
Cheers
F500

4 floods... that should do it. Hope my neighbors across the street have some sunglasses!

#11 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:04 AM

We had this novel idea to store our cars in our garage. We've never had a car break-in issue. Well, except that one guy who went through the front door and into the garage and took mine.
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#12 MSgt

MSgt

Living Legend

• 3,405 posts
    Reading
    Fishing

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE(tessieca @ Aug 13 2007, 10:04 AM) View Post
We had this novel idea to store our cars in our garage. We've never had a car break-in issue. Well, except that one guy who went through the front door and into the garage and took mine.

There oughta be a law!

#13 Andrea V

Andrea V

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE(tessieca @ Aug 13 2007, 10:04 AM) View Post

Are you serious??? that is crazy!! I would MAKE us get an alarm if someone came into the house!
<3

#14 ChipShot

ChipShot

Golfer-In-Chief

• Banned
  • 5,992 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:03 AM

Drugs are at the root of all this trouble. Park in the garage if you can. Keep your home well-lit at night with lights on continuously, not the motion lights. Have a big gun or two, and learn how to use it properly. Don't shoot to injure, shoot to kill. Hey, they'll kill you at the drop of a hat, so be ready to drop them before they drop you. Just my .02
I have opinions, you have opinions. We'll just call it even...is that OK ??

#15 banana

banana

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE(Andrea V @ Aug 13 2007, 07:58 PM) View Post
Are you serious??? that is crazy!! I would MAKE us get an alarm if someone came into the house!

Get a glock, they're a much more effective criminal deterent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users