Robert Giacometti

There are no Dumb questions

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,850 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (cw68 @ Aug 12 2009, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, she's from Folsom.

You'd probably be surprised to find out she's an awful like a lot of us.

Who are you calling awful?

Does she also have a bass boat and is she single? If so, can somebody post a picture of the boat?

#17 Darthvader

Darthvader

...of superior intellect

• Banned
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (cw68 @ Aug 12 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know who she is, but I don't really know her. I haven't mentioned it to her because I don't really see her. I'm not OK with her RV on the lawn or it being on the street so often, but have bigger fish to fry at the moment. I figure someone will be pissed enough to do something about it. Still don't think we should be judging her or calling her names tho.

Since she's "an awful lot like all of us" maybe we should take a poll here and see how many on this forum park an RV, car, camper, or boat on their front lawn. I think it makes sense.
...Saying what people are thinking but are afraid to say....

#18 giacomo

giacomo

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:Wine, good food, goof friends traveling to Hawaii, soccer, 70's/80's music, , Lake Tahoe

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Sandman @ Aug 12 2009, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you choose to park your RV on your front lawn you kind of open yourself up to public ridicule. Don't you think??

You bet! I don't see anyone else parking their RV's, campers or cars on their lawn in Natoma Station. They can go do this somewhere else that allows it!

#19 curiousity

curiousity

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (giacomo @ Aug 13 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You bet! I don't see anyone else parking their RV's, campers or cars on their lawn in Natoma Station. They can go do this somewhere else that allows it!

NS isn't the only place, I think we have a county sheriff white trash in Briggs Ranch parking his streamline sideways on his driveway.

#20 cw68

cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (giacomo @ Aug 13 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That or you make the city enforce the rules. But you shouldn't sit here judging them and calling them names.

#21 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Robert Giacometti @ Aug 12 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does she also have a bass boat and is she single? If so, can somebody post a picture of the boat?

I LOL'd

#22 monstermovie

monstermovie

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:25 PM

Whatever, pompous, plebian, doesn't matter. That crap has to leave from in front of that house. The lawn and landscaping is TOAST also. The owner needs a LOT of phone calls. If I can find that out (county records) I'll publish his name and phone number.

#23 monstermovie

monstermovie

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:33 PM

"Property ownership can be viewed (in person) at our self-service public information computers located at the Assessor’s Office, 3701 Power Inn Rd, Suite 3000, Sacramento, CA , Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Staff is available to provide assistance at our General Information counter."

Anyone heading into Sacramento who wants to learn how to find property owners? I'm not due to go to Sac until next Tuesday.

The owner needs to get the heat for this. They're the one responsible for the property.

#24 olivia

olivia

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (monstermovie @ Aug 20 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whatever, pompous, plebian, doesn't matter. That crap has to leave from in front of that house. The lawn and landscaping is TOAST also. The owner needs a LOT of phone calls. If I can find that out (county records) I'll publish his name and phone number.

Please do. I just walked by it again tonite. What an eyesore it is becoming. I"m very surprised the immediate neighbors wouldn't be apoplectic about it.

#25 Darthvader

Darthvader

...of superior intellect

• Banned
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (olivia @ Aug 20 2009, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please do. I just walked by it again tonite. What an eyesore it is becoming. I"m very surprised the immediate neighbors wouldn't be apoplectic about it.

This lady is sounding less and less like the awful lot of us here.

#26 monstermovie

monstermovie

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:47 PM

330 Turn Pike Dr. is the property BTW.

Turns out you can call the Assessors office and get property owner information.
Surprise - owned by Wells Fargo! I called my local Wells agent - they're contacting the asset manager for the property. Said it's very unusual for Wells to rent bank-owned property (maybe they're squatters?!).

In the meantime, called and left a message w/ Folsom Police regarding code enforcement. Something everyone who wants this fixed should do - takes less than 2 minutes: 355-7230.

Attached pics don't really do the dead lawn and landscaping justice...

Attached Files

#27 Darthvader

Darthvader

...of superior intellect

• Banned
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (monstermovie @ Aug 21 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
330 Turn Pike Dr. is the property BTW.

Turns out you can call the Assessors office and get property owner information.
Surprise - owned by Wells Fargo! I called my local Wells agent - they're contacting the asset manager for the property. Said it's very unusual for Wells to rent bank-owned property (maybe they're squatters?!).

In the meantime, called and left a message w/ Folsom Police regarding code enforcement. Something everyone who wants this fixed should do - takes less than 2 minutes: 355-7230.

Attached pics don't really do the dead lawn and landscaping justice...

So wait...there's an RV on the street and on the lawn? What is that thing tucked on the side, it looks like a shed or storage box, not an RV. And the RV in the pic is on the street. Granted it's an eyesore but it aint on the lawn. Confused.

#28 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

It's probably the asset manager's toy hauler that he's not allowed to park in his own neighborhood.
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

#29 Dave Burrell

Dave Burrell

Folsom Citizen

• 17,588 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Photography, Travel, Art

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (Darth Lefty @ Aug 21 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's probably the asset manager's toy hauler that he's not allowed to park in his own neighborhood.

laugh.gif

Travel, food and drink blog by Davehttp://davestravels.tv

#30 Revolutionist

Revolutionist

Liposuction for the brain

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:25 PM

so much for private property rights.
if you dont like how the property is being run, buy it and run it yourself.
otherwise, suck it up.

I love how everyone picks up their pitchfork in an attempt to skewer the monster. Not understanding the consequences.

All the person has to do is erect a 4' tall fence by stringing together some lattice, et voila! trailer is now in the "backyard" (RV parking bonus) and within compliance, and you're stuck looking at not only a trailer, but a rickety falling down stretch of used redwood.

actually, the only thing any of us should be doing is knocking on her door and saying "welcome to neighborhood". The instant she feels a part of the community is the instant she starts caring about how it looks. Until then, she's likely to do anything to spite those of you who would rather moan anonymously and report her to the police.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users