866 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 14 July 2021 - 06:16 PM

Maybe when they do the vaccine door to door patrol (papers please) they can lecture us about gun safety, misgendering others, my inner and unrecognized racial prejudices, my "white privilege", and carbon emission's in the home (fraaaa--ppph)...!  Oh my...  that feels better...!   Anyway, I can't wait until they knock on my door.....!

616.jpeg   

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 15 July 2021 - 04:56 AM

I cannot believe there are actual morons who oppose science.
Vaccines stop disease. Period!

Red states with low vaccination rates and high infection rates.

This is where Trump disinformation is literally killing people. 

:loco:   :newyear:

Stupid2.jpg

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 04:50 PM

I can't really believe it either Tio Vinny, because I know these things.....   Been making antibodies for over 30 years.........    I know how they work, how valuable they are.... I actually made a bunch today in the lab.....!   

But on the other hand you can't force someone to take a vaccine if they don't want it.........     Kids entry to public school is the exception....  Or working in a hospital.......  Adults, no way, you choose...

After all, are not you democrats all about "CHOICE".......?

What changed.....?

My body, my CHOICE.....!

Personally, I think it's a stupid choice, just like killing a little human fetus in the womb, but that is just me.....   

So you better check your OUTRAGE unless you change your view on democratic progressive encouraged deep state systematic racist abortion policies....!

And again, the states with the lowest vaccine rates are also the states with the highest black population.

I noticed you do not acknowledge that fact........   Are the blacks as dumb as the whites in these states or do they have another reason not to get the vaccine and trust government....?

Anyway, I am with you.  Get the vaccine stupid......!   The science is there....!    Unlike your made made global warming hypothesis........

And maybe look below, as an African American reading this would you trust the US Government....?  Heck no.....!

https://en.wikipedia..._Syphilis_Study

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 04:57 PM

Sure, you've been making antibodies for years, but your body did not make any for the COVID-19 virus.

Vaccines save lives. Period.

Yes, you have the right to defy science, but in the end, Truth Prevails.

Most of the anti-vaxers are following Trump disinformation.
They will be the victims here.
You would think you would want to save your people!

#5 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 05:28 PM

Gee Vinny. LA just restarted masking indoors.

WHAT A BASTION OF CONSERVATIVES THERE MUST BE IN SOCAL!

What a maroon!!!

#6 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 07:28 AM

Death of conservatives are the result of disinformation about vaccines.

Choose which side you are on!

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 07:41 AM

Sure, you've been making antibodies for years, but your body did not make any for the COVID-19 virus.

Vaccines save lives. Period.

Yes, you have the right to defy science, but in the end, Truth Prevails.

Most of the anti-vaxers are following Trump disinformation.
They will be the victims here.
You would think you would want to save your people!

I don't think you read or understood my post at all.....

I personally think to not get the vaccine is just insanity....!

I also think to cut a perfectly thriving and beautiful human being from the womb is insane...!  Talk about a prevailing truth....!

Just a "choice"....

But you are lost on this concept due to your single minded political affiliation....  Your "religion" actually....

I do "science" every day at work and I enjoy the heck out of it and could teach you a few things if you just turned off CNN/MSNBC and opened your mind.

And I note again you don't even reflect or touch upon the large percentage of our black population that is not getting vaxed, and they are not Trumpies....!

1A - 2A = -1A

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 07:59 AM

Oh and a book(s) recommendation for you all....     Just finished it, very good....!

51y4sn12xoS._AC_UY218_.jpg

And I just started this one below, I hear it is very good.....!

71jUKm5z3rL._AC_UY218_.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 01:58 PM

Hey Tio Vinny.....  Karma maybe....?   I do feel slightly guilty for my Schadenfreude in this matter....   Slightly.....  I am a bad man.  The fleeing dems shoulda stuck with the mask like Biden keeps telling everybody even if you are vaccinated.....

Three fugitive Texas Democrats test positive for COVID after packing onto $100K private jet wearing NO masks to flee to DC and meet with Kamala Harris having sabotaged state's voting reform

https://www.dailymai...rivate-jet.html

45515557-9794481-image-a-6_1626420958458

60 Democratic lawmakers from Texas fled the state on Monday to block the passing of an election integrity bill proposed by Republicans

The Democrats packed into a private plane bound for DC and did not wear face masks
In the intervening days, the group has met with many high-powered politicians in the nation's capitol, including Kamala Harris
However, three of the Texas Democrats have now tested positive to COVID-19
All three have been fully vaccinated, but one of the lawmakers is experiencing symptoms

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 03:59 PM

Chris.....I have a few questions maybe you could help me with.

Typically, a vaccine is what we have been used to, but my understanding is that the Covid Shot is not a true vaccine. It's been described as an mNRA  shot. Is that correct? What is the difference between a vaccine and a mNRA injection?

Also, is it true that this type of injection has never been used before on the general population? 

Lastly, is it true that the FDA hasn't given the Covid shot as past, just an emergency use approval?

Oh, and my doctor has told me "antibodies" won't touch a virus. Unless he is wrong, one could make antibodies 24/7 and it wouldn't do any good in regards to a virus.

Thanks....

#11 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 04:44 PM

Hey Rose, good to see you pop up again here...!   The mRNA technology is actually fantastic as it makes the production train for vaccines much shorter, way less time than growing cultures up in eggs which is the traditional way of doing things.  Turns two years of work into maybe 2 to 3 months.  There has actually been a lot of work on the Covid family of viruses.   Researchers actually have a "backbone" so to say to build on quickly once they sequence a new and novel Covid virus that pops up and get a new vaccine out quickly.   The company I work for actually supplies the lipid nanoparticle that is used to house the mRNA "pieces" which glom onto your cells and transfer the "instructions" to your cell as to what to look out for and make the counter protein, or antibody.   I actually made a kit for the CDC last year that they needed right away.  It was a detection kit that my company makes.   Needless to say I dropped everything and worked on that kit for a week and got it out to them ASAP.  The Moderna and Pfizer shots are mRNA and I believe the J&J shot is an adenovirus carrier that uses another, safe and harmless virus, adenovirus, to carry the "code" into your cells.  In the past most if not all vaccines were "attenuated" which means they injected a live virus into you (of the kind that makes you sick) but they just hobbled it to not give you the disease, made it sick but alive, just enough.   Your body would make antibodies to combat this "hobbled" virus and thus give you immunity to the virulent one that would make you really sick or dead.  This is not done so much anymore....  mRNA is now the way to go....!   Fast, cheap, safe, efficient, and scalable to massive production...!

And to help explain it better than I would I got this off of the Kaiser Permanente site......   Good stuff...!

How does an mRNA vaccine work?

When you look at images of the coronavirus, you see spikes sticking out from all sides; these spikes are actually proteins. The mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 contain the instructions cells need to make a piece of the spike protein but not the fully functioning COVID-19 virus.

The formation of these spike proteins tricks your body into making an immune response against the spike protein, which works to protect you against the COVID-19 virus if you are exposed to it. This immune response is what gives you protection against the disease.

How are mRNA vaccines different from traditional vaccines?
Most traditional vaccines inject an inactivated or weakened (attenuated) virus into the body to trigger an immune response. For example, the annual flu vaccine uses an inactivated virus. The vaccines for measles and chickenpox use a live attenuated virus.

The mRNA vaccines teach our own cells to make a piece of the spike protein that is unique to the coronavirus, and that causes the body to have an immune response.

With any vaccine, though, the goal is the same: to trigger an immune response that helps protect us from getting infected if the real virus enters the body.

The first 2 authorized COVID-19 vaccines in the United States use mRNA technology. Is there a reason for that?
Scientists began developing all the potential COVID-19 vaccines at roughly the same time using different types of vaccine technology. A big part of why the mRNA vaccines were authorized first is because making a vaccine using mRNA technology is a relatively fast process.

Making mRNA is a standard technique in a lab. So, once researchers got the genetic sequence of the coronavirus — essentially the instruction manual for making it — they were able to make the vaccine quickly.

What would you say to people who are afraid that mRNA vaccines alter your DNA?
It’s simply not true. In fact, it’s the other way around. DNA makes RNA. The mRNA in the COVID-19 vaccines only goes into a certain part of the cell — the outer part known as the cytoplasm. It doesn’t go into the cell’s nucleus, the part of the cell where the DNA lives. And, mRNA doesn’t last very long because its job is to give the information to the cell — a blueprint for how to make a protein — and then it goes away.

1A - 2A = -1A

#12 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 06:25 PM

I'm sitting on the fence with this Covid shot. I got the flu shot once and it almost killed me.  I don't get shots anymore. Maybe I'm super sensitive?

I'm just a lay person trying to put this all together, but from what I've been reading, several doctors are sounding warning alarms and they can't be all wrong. Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Dr. Malcolm Kendrick, Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Byram Bridle have written articles on their findings regarding the mRNA shots. They are pretty concerning. You can search for their articles. But be quick before they are censored!

Also, they have now reported many who have HAD the Covid shot are coming down sick with the Delta Covid virus, which begs the question, how many booster shots will one need?  Many reports say that the vaccinated my be spreaders now, because they can spread the virus to others.

My belief is, good science always asks more questions in order to perfect medicines. But we have been told by government officials to sit down and shut up...and just get the jab. Those not vaccinated are now being blamed for more outbreaks and made to feel like bad guys. There is even talk of forced vaccinations. 

I know there is no program to help those suffering side effects from the Covid shot. Drug companies are exempt from any and all bad effects from any vaccines.  We are told to trust them and just go along with the vaccine. I can't do that.

A year from now we'll be able to see who the bad guys are. I've been wearing an N95 mask when out but rarely go out. I heard today that some may even be wise to wear a mask at home around family members, even if they have had the vaccine. Really????

And now we may be looking at more lock downs and told to wear masks all the time.  

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 10:30 AM

Rose, I tell everybody I love to get the shot.....!    I hope you will get the shot as soon as you can.   

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 01:52 PM

Thanks Chris. I appreciate the sentiment.

You are wise to post as you did, what with your career and all.

We are all being monitored and one in your position can't be too careful.

Hope you and yours stay healthy and safe.

#15 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:49 PM

Go with your gut feeling, Rose. I also won't be bullied into taking the shot. Many Dems are LYING that they got the vax. Why did those moron Texas Dems get Covid after allegedly getting the vax? Something fishy. If you feel fine.... if it's not broke, don't fix it. Too risky given some of the stories that are being covered up by the dishonest media.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users