Photo

Need Help Filing And Organizing Paperwork?

paperwork home file filing organization financial documents shredding sorting private

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ABoyer

ABoyer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:00 AM

A lot of times there are more important things to do than put your bills, tax documents, work documents, pictures, and general paperwork in order. My name is Andrea, and I have been doing this for years and am happy to help!

I have:

• sorted banking, tax, work, billing and personal paperwork into an existing filing systems

• created my own filing system to sort documents into

• worked for a fumigation company for a month sorting out approximately five years of amalgamated unorganized documents that had been shoved into boxes rather than filed

• worked for a pediatrician's office that had a 100% paper based filing system for patients and invoices

I can:

• organize your documents and sort them into your existing filing system

• help create new easy filing systems to keep your documents organized based on how you remember them and how you sort them (i.e. by company name, category of service, jan-dec or dec-jan filing, etc.)

• help sort out and shred unneeded paperwork

• anything having to do with filing and organization in your home

If you are interested, we could arrange to meet for coffee or at your convenience to discuss what you have in mind, what I would require for hourly pay, draft up/talk about your personal privacy policies, discuss where you would like me to work, and try to figure out the estimated hours of work involved. I am most comfortable helping out those who work from home or need me to work with things in their home, or small home-based businesses. Please contact me for offers or inquiries!

Edited by ABoyer, 24 July 2014 - 08:28 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paperwork, home, file, filing, organization, financial, documents, shredding, sorting, private

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users