#1 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:53 PM

Vladimir Putin, secure in the knowledge that he has Trump in his back pocket, is showing the world who's boss.

This is a clear signal by Moscow that Putin is now in charge of the the world.

Putin is making a mockery of Trump and his incompetence while the rest of the world is laughing at us.

Putin . . .

1. Had his jets buzz a US destroyer in the Black Sea:

http://http://thehil...er-in-black-sea

"Russian jets buzzed a U.S. guided missile destroyer in the Black Sea last week, the first such known incident since President Trump took office."

and

2. Has spy ships blatantly monitoring our coast off Connecticut.

Russian spy ship lurks off Connecticut coast

http://www.cnn.com/2...necticut-coast/

Russian jets buzz US destroyer in Black Sea

"The vessel is outfitted with a variety of high-tech spying equipment and is designed to intercept signals intelligence."

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:15 PM

Calm down snowflakes.....    Vinny, look up the Black Sea on a map.....    The Russians sail the Gulf of Mexico, we sail the Black Sea....!  The Black Sea is the soft underbelly of Russia as is the Gulf to us ....   I think we even send nuke subs into the Black Sea at times.....

Happens all of the time, has pretty much for 50 years....   Bear bombers off of Alaska, California, Oregon, Washington....   Russian subs lurking just miles off of our west and east coasts.   Since the Reagan days it has really slowed down....   Has picked up lately, no surprise, Russia just trying to restore a bit of its old self.....    And all this went on under Obummer....   Iran actually captured some of our Navy personnel for awhile too last year, made them look like fools, captured them crying on film, don't recall you posting about that.....?   But please, keep telling me the sky is falling, I rather enjoy your TARD posts....  Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.   Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

:lol: Looks like you "owned" UV with that response. Well done, Chris. :lol:

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:02 PM

You guys sound like apologists for Uncle Vladimir, ha, ha! Ok, maybe it's time to learn Russian.

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:54 PM

You guys sound like apologists for Uncle Vladimir, ha, ha! Ok, maybe it's time to learn Russian.

A fine example of.................

TARD........  Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:05 AM

A fine example of.................

TARD........  Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder

Ha!! Love the TARD reference! Yeah, we all know who the TARDs are. They're the rioters, the MSM, the anti-Trump sheep, and anyone who believes that subverting a duly elected President is a good idea. The TARDs are the ones obsessed with the phony Russian angle. The TARDs support violent protests and actually want Trump to be killed. These people are mentally ill. Oh, and TARDs will also use *fake news* sources such as CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, etc. And the TARDs are the people that wanted corrupt criminal Hillary Clinton running America. Idiots.

I would recommend that Conservatives purge their lives of the TARDs, Liberals, Democrats, Progressives...you get the picture. It's actually fun and refreshing. And besides, life's too short to have TARDs in your life. And when the TARDs beg for forgiveness and try to get back your friendship, just laugh at them and tell them, "sorry, but I don't want dumb people in my life". At that point, they will do some soul-searching. 

#7 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

Whoa, did anyone hear that out-of-control rambling by Trump at the news conference today!??

The man is certifiably insane.

The GOP now has to deal with Trump Unrealistic Rant Disease, TURD for short.

What an embarrassment for the country to have him as our so-called leader.

#8 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:11 PM

Libs have made it an artform to put themselves in the no lose position even when their arguments are flawed. If it is hot, it's global warming, if it's cold, it's climate change. If Trump talks to Putin he is colluding, if Putin acts up, Trump is a puppet. You can't have opposite things true. Make up your mind Vin!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:16 PM

Whoa, did anyone hear that out-of-control rambling by Trump at the news conference today!??

The man is certifiably insane.

The GOP now has to deal with Trump Unrealistic Rant Disease, TURD for short.

What an embarrassment for the country to have him as our so-called leader.

Did we watch the same news conference.....?   I thought it was FANTASTIC.......!   TURD is ok but I am thinking it's more like UVDD.........  

Uncle Vinny Denial Disorder....!

Unfortunately there is no known cure at this time.....

I think it's contageous too....!   Not sure if it's airborne or passed via bodily fluids....?

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users