4 replies to this topic

#1 Chad Vander Veen

Chad Vander Veen

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,209 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 10:56 AM

Hello all. Don't think less of me `cause of my new avatar...I have to support my hometown. Anyway, in the very near future I will be buying an engagement ring. Does anyone have any experience with jewelry stores in Sac/Folsom? Any advice on where/where not to go would be great. Thanks!

#2 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 01:12 PM

buying engagement ring is very scary

#3 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 01:40 PM

As much as I don't want to help a friggin' LAKER fan, If I were to do my engagement ring purchase over, I would recommend the Diamond & Gold vault in Sacramento. It's at Howe & Arden, in the 6-story office building behind Walgreens... after I got my wife her ring, I discovered that place... much better prices, probably because they don't have to pay for a store in the mall. Good luck! Where are you going to pop the question?

PS GO KINGS!!!

#4 Chad Vander Veen

Chad Vander Veen

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,209 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:09 PM

Yeah, I heard that the Diamond and Gold vault is having a big sale this friday and saturday only. I think I should check it out. By the way, I do like the Kings. If for some reason the Lakers don't make the fianls, I hope Sac wins. I think I'll ask at her graduation party for her master's program. All her family will be there. You know, do a toast with everyone and then drop a knee. sound good?

#5 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (c_vanderveen @ Apr 29 2003, 02:09 PM)
Yeah, I heard that the Diamond and Gold vault is having a big sale this friday and saturday only. I think I should check it out. By the way, I do like the Kings. If for some reason the Lakers don't make the fianls, I hope Sac wins. I think I'll ask at her graduation party for her master's program. All her family will be there. You know, do a toast with everyone and then drop a knee. sound good?

biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users