85 replies to this topic

#76 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:29 PM

Lol...aces said it all for me. Of course, liberal hypocrisy is an oxymoron so I'm not expecting anything of value from Lil Petey.

So, here's a little something for the Pete/Vinny side to chew on:.

Trump's kickoff rally in Florida has seen over 100,000 requests for tickets and people started lining up for it 40 hours early.

Biden's last event brought a staggering 87 people, none lined up early.

It boggles my mind that libtards still hang their hopes on polls... especially 18 months before the election....but no one ever accused them of being quick learners.

I'm sure Lil Petey has a straw man or two to try and retort with. For the casual observer, that's called desperation.

Yeah. The polls are so unimportant, scumball Trump fired his polling company after they reported he's way behind.  Read history - leaders who shot the messenger got slaughtered.

#77 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:36 PM

A good laugh Vinny? Be careful with that... the straight jacket is no way for you to spend another night....

We've already proven that what you have is one of the worst cases of Stage 4 TDS anyone has ever seen.... and with it comes a level of hate beyond comprehension.

Remember when I asked you for just one thing....any thing, that you liked about Trump and all you had were more insults.

You have proven yourself to be literally the furthest thing from peaceful or loving.

It's ok ..there are plenty of other haters just like you. Most aren't delusional like you....at least they admit it.

Bash, bash, bash.  Something in your life ain't right.  Either the dog keeps biting you, or your wife tests her frypan on your head.  Which??   I ain't afraid to be honest.  You??

#78 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:46 PM

Dude... I'm the happiest, most optimistic human being you'll ever run across.

What you're confused by is how you and Vinny can be so angry and miserable while I'm so incredibly awesome living in the same town.

It's ok, you won't have to suffer much longer.

#79 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:23 PM

Dude... I'm the happiest, most optimistic human being you'll ever run across.

What you're confused by is how you and Vinny can be so angry and miserable while I'm so incredibly awesome living in the same town.

It's ok, you won't have to suffer much longer.

Fake news.  Happy folk don't go around bashing others.  Inferiority problem?  Make yourself look better by making others look worse?  Somethin' in you life ain't right, man.    

#80 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:44 PM

Amen, Pete.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#81 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:41 PM

Plenty of people making themselves look bad here. Driving all the thoughtful people away with the incessant "nyah, nyah, nyah" talking past each other. I miss Bill Z. Even that frog guy. At least you could have a rational discussion with him even if you were on a completely different perspective.  

I've been watching, and really enjoying,  a bunch of Milton Friedman videos.  One thing that is striking. During his Q&As, the liberal people with contrary viewpoints are polite and actually LISTEN to him instead of trying to shut down any alternate viewpoint. What the hell happened to the progressives? All the shouting down, pulling fire alarms, stealing microphones whenever a marginally conservative dares to speak. Heck, just a few weeks ago, Jordan Peterson's Cambridge fellowship was rescinded due to activist staff.  Oberline was just hit with a 33 million dollar penalty for their activist staff. I guess that is where it starts. You've got marxists training gullible mini marxists.

The left better get it's s---e together, or the repercussions of this behavior will be quite ugly indeed.

You all are adults. Try to act like it.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#82 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:08 AM

People like Lil Petey don't understand how others can be happy in today's world.

I don't understand how people aren't happy with all of the blessings in our lives.

Which one of us have lives that "ain't right?".

If it weren't so obvious, it might be worth discussing.

Oh dang...I just realized it....of course, and I called it too.... this is Petey's straw man!!
D'oh!!!

Oh.. you're a slick one Petey....

#83 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:40 AM

People like Lil Petey don't understand how others can be happy in today's world.

I don't understand how people aren't happy with all of the blessings in our lives.

Which one of us have lives that "ain't right?".

If it weren't so obvious, it might be worth discussing.

Oh dang...I just realized it....of course, and I called it too.... this is Petey's straw man!!
D'oh!!!

Oh.. you're a slick one Petey....

Gimme a break!  I'm about as slick as a piece of rubber dog sh*t.  Difference is I know it and admit it.  You??  

#84 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:04 AM

So... angry old man can't believe that other people aren't angry.

Got it. Sad, but I got it.

#85 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:56 PM

So... angry old man can't believe that other people aren't angry.

Got it. Sad, but I got it.

The more you mention your "perfect life", the more everyone knows it's fake news.

#86 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:25 PM

Lol ...no one's life is perfect...nor did I ever claim it was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users