Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

A New Auto Repair Shop In Town - Open Nights!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 10AceBall

10AceBall

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:28 AM

My wife's mini-van window got stuck in the down position on the hottest days of the year. With our busy work week and kids to take/pick up from school, I didn't know when I could get it fixed. I had the good fortune to come across an ad for a new auto repair shop in town. Mom and Pop Auto Repair Shop is open at night! I spoke with the owner (John Burkes) and drove from Folsom to Rancho Cordova the next night. John is a new shop owner but has been around the business a long time. It was like the old days where you went to a friend's house to have your car worked on. I was able to watch the work being done and John explained what he was doing. I got my car fixed and learned how to do the repair (if I choose to take on the job next time).
John did the repair in just over the amount of time that he stated (mainly because he took the time to show me what he was doing). He still charged me a little less than what I was originally quoted. John is up front and fair. It's nice to see an honest auto repair shop again. I would highly recommend Mom and Pop Auto Repair Shop to all my friends. His shop is at 11430 Sunrise Gold Circle (Suite #10) in Rancho Cordova. The phone number is (916)247-9518.

Edited by 10AceBall, 04 September 2010 - 05:30 AM.

#2 MomandPop

MomandPop

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:04 PM

I am blessed to have worked and continue to work for such wonderful people. The gentleman who posted this review was the ideal customer and hope to have him back anytime. Without guys like him, I couldn't have the Mom and Pop Shop I dreamed of. He made a recommendation that I join tomato pages, and here I am! I am not sure what to do next :) Thank you everyone for reading.

#3 Wjanel

Wjanel

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

My headlight switch would not turn on my headlights coming home from work in the dark. The police officer that pulled me over didn't give me a fix it ticket. The next morning, Saturday was starting early with a soccer game, immediatly fallowed by a four hour birthday party. I wasn't gonna press my luck. I didn't want the hassle of a fix it ticket. I had heard of a new auto shop right here in Rancho that had the brilliant idea of being opened after hours! I was able to get my headlights fixed on a Saturday at five p.m. The owner offered us cold drinks and an air-conditioned waiting room and we were done before my kids got restless. Mom and Pop auto shop keep up the good work! Felt like I was just hanging out with a friend. We'll see you again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users