• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scissorgirl

scissorgirl

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:49 PM

My Husband and I took our two daughters to Benihana to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. My daughters liked the cooking show the chef put on. They loved being wowed by his tricks and we loved seeing their faces light up as they tried the food that was cooked before their very eyes. They both ordered the Hibachi Chicken & Shrimp Jr. They liked the rice, chicken and shrimp. They especially liked dipping their food into the sauces.
My husband and I order the Teppanyaki Entrées Steak & Chicken. The chef cooked both of our dishes wonderfully. I had teriyaki sauce on my steak and my husband had mushroom on his steak. My only compliant would have to be the amount of onions that was in my dish. So, speak up if you don't want onions!
I have been to other Benihanas were the decor was much more elaborate. This Benihana could improve vastly in that area. Overall the service was average, but Benihana is a place for all of your five senses. The cost is a bit on the pricey side for a family, but you get loads of leftovers to take home, Benihana it is a restaurant that is for celebrations. They will come to your table and sing to you about your celebration. I would give the Citrus Heights Benihana 3 1/2 stars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users