cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:31 AM

QUOTE(swmr545 @ Dec 13 2007, 12:15 AM) View Post
I got too much flak for sodomite leader

How about you're just Lance and let me draw my own description of you?

#17 swmr545

swmr545

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,997 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE(cw68 @ Dec 13 2007, 08:31 AM) View Post
How about you're just Lance and let me draw my own description of you?

I'm a poop disturber. Don't wanna let down those that fel that way about me. And since I only start gay topics, gotta have gay in here.

As to consulting my attorney, she knows and has yet to tell me otherwise. There has been no gag order.

#18 cw68

cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE(swmr545 @ Dec 13 2007, 08:38 AM) View Post
I'm a poop disturber. Don't wanna let down those that fel that way about me. And since I only start gay topics, gotta have gay in here.
As to consulting my attorney, she knows and has yet to tell me otherwise. There has been no gag order.

Don't bow down. Be your own man.

#19 Dave Burrell

Dave Burrell

Folsom Citizen

• 17,588 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Photography, Travel, Art

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE(stevethedad @ Dec 13 2007, 12:30 AM) View Post
Nice to bring race and racial stereotypes into it.

Can't expect much else from him - thats his specialty - pissing into the wind

Travel, food and drink blog by Davehttp://davestravels.tv

#20 _john_doe_

_john_doe_

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:43 AM

I nominate this thread as the best troll thread EVER.

What work I have done I have done because it has been play. If it had been work I shouldn't have done it. Who was it who said, "Blessed is the man who has found his work"? Whoever it was he had the right idea in his mind. Mark you, he says his work--not somebody else's work. The work that is really a man's own work is play and not work at all. Cursed is the man who has found some other man's work and cannot lose it. When we talk about the great workers of the world we really mean the great players of the world. The fellows who groan and sweat under the weary load of toil that they bear never can hope to do anything great. How can they when their souls are in a ferment of revolt against the employment of their hands and brains? The product of slavery, intellectual or physical, can never be great.
Mark Twain

#21 Darthvader

Darthvader

...of superior intellect

• Banned
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE(davburr @ Dec 13 2007, 08:58 AM) View Post
Can't expect much else from him - thats his specialty - pissing into the wind

True, I'm not like steve-the-super-dad who can see a kid walking down the street and with his immense powers of observation immediately determine the kid is in a gang, want's to be in a gang, or is looking for trouble.

...Saying what people are thinking but are afraid to say....

#22 chris v

chris v

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:17 AM

I'm in a gang.... biggrin.gif

#23 ChipShot

ChipShot

Golfer-In-Chief

• Banned
  • 5,992 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE(Darthvader @ Dec 13 2007, 10:15 AM) View Post
the kid is in a gang, want's to be in a gang, or is looking for trouble.

Oh, then just go here on Friday afternoon..........

[attachment=1500:target.jpg]
I have opinions, you have opinions. We'll just call it even...is that OK ??

#24 dcmss

dcmss

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE(ChipShot @ Dec 13 2007, 10:21 AM) View Post
Oh, then just go here on Friday afternoon..........

[attachment=1500:target.jpg]

While I believe that being gay is a sin against God and man, I also am grounded enough in reality to know that this kind of thing goes on in the world we live in and that I have to accept that there are some people who don't know how to live right. If being gay is your thing and you are proud of it, that is fine but please keep it to yourself and stop trying to boast proudly of it in public places. We don't need more people like you.
And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring certain of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes; Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans. And the king appointed them a daily provision of the king's meat, and of the wine which he drank: so nourishing them three years, that at the end thereof they might stand before the king. Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego. But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself. Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs. And the prince of the eunuchs said unto Daniel, I fear my lord the king, who hath appointed your meat and your drink: for why should he see your faces worse liking than the children which are of your sort? then shall ye make me endanger my head to the king. Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink. Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants. So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days. And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat. Thus Melzar took away the portion of their meat, and the wine that they should drink; and gave them pulse. As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. And the king communed with them; and among them all was found none like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: therefore stood they before the king. And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.]

#25 brown

brown

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE(dcmss @ Dec 13 2007, 10:29 AM) View Post
While I believe that being gay is a sin against God and man, I also am grounded enough in reality to know that this kind of thing goes on in the world we live in and that I have to accept that there are some people who don't know how to live right. If being gay is your thing and you are proud of it, that is fine but please keep it to yourself and stop trying to boast proudly of it in public places. We don't need more people like you.

Are you being forced to read this thread?
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine

#26 ngilbert

ngilbert

Rainbow Bridge Troll

• Premium Member
  • 5,368 posts
  • Interests:filling out questionaires

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:34 AM

swmr,

Are we only allowed to ask you one question each?

Oh crap - I just realized I used up my one question to ask you that.

Bummer
"Here's the last toast of the evening: Here's to those who still believe. All the losers will be winners, all the givers will receive. Here's to trouble-free tomorrows, may your sorrows all be small. Here's to the losers: bless them all
Sinatra "Here's to the Losers"

#27 Dave Burrell

Dave Burrell

Folsom Citizen

• 17,588 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Photography, Travel, Art

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE(brown @ Dec 13 2007, 10:33 AM) View Post
Are you being forced to read this thread?

makes ya wonder why they subject themselves to subjects they dislike so much, then for some reason feel compelled to spew forth on it....

plus that guy is bucking for this forum's largest signature ever

Travel, food and drink blog by Davehttp://davestravels.tv

#28 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:36 AM

I second dcmss for "Longest Signature"
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#29 ngilbert

ngilbert

Rainbow Bridge Troll

• Premium Member
  • 5,368 posts
  • Interests:filling out questionaires

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE(mylo @ Dec 13 2007, 10:36 AM) View Post
I second dcmss for "Longest Signature"

Great. Now I have "Signature Envy" angry.gif

----------------
Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."
"Here's the last toast of the evening: Here's to those who still believe. All the losers will be winners, all the givers will receive. Here's to trouble-free tomorrows, may your sorrows all be small. Here's to the losers: bless them all
Sinatra "Here's to the Losers"

#30 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE(ngilbert @ Dec 13 2007, 10:34 AM) View Post
Oh crap

Bummer

So, what were you trying to get across?