Ron Riddle At United Glass Company

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:56 PM

I have an oversized sliding glass door in my dining room that was in need of new rollers. My usual contractor (handyman) referred me over to Ron Riddle at United Glass (ph 916-344-4100) because he couldn't get the door out, and he wasn't sure if it could be repaired, or if it would require replacement.

The job turned out to be a little more difficult than he anticipated because he also, had great difficulty getting the door out. It was jammed in place, and could not be loosened, or lifted out. He finally had to take the glass panel out of the frame, then the frame/door.

He was very efficient. He called me this morning at 9, was over at my house by 11, and was done with the job by 1230.

Ron was awesome, and his fee was very, very reasonable. I am very pleased with his service. I highly recommend calling him for any of your glass/window needs. :2thumbsup:

#2 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

P.S. He did a total tune-up on the glass & screen door also, and it all works fantastically now. I just was playing with it again. They glide effortlessly, and the door handle is firm, and no longer loose.

Thank you Ron!

#3 eVader

eVader

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:05 PM

Kind of amazing how nice it is to have a smooth sliding glass door. Ours was sticking and after fixing it, I too enjoyed opening and closing it several times. :2thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users