#16 Sanstar

Sanstar

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Working

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:46 AM

I noticed a while back that the Gun Shop next to Tuesday Morning & Grocery Outlet is gone. Anyone know why they closed up shop? I know they had the robbery but it was shortly after that that they were gone. Maybe insurance went up?

#17 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:12 PM

I noticed a while back that the Gun Shop next to Tuesday Morning & Grocery Outlet is gone. Anyone know why they closed up shop? I know they had the robbery but it was shortly after that that they were gone. Maybe insurance went up?

Or maybe they had trouble tracking some of that inventory that was stolen off the shelves. I think the ATF wasn't too fond of that. 

#18 granto

granto

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:31 PM

I had heard they were barely making it.  They may have either taken the insurance and called it quits, or it they were under insured it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users