• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sshahid

sshahid

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

My name is Saba and I am a 26 year-old who is in her fifth year of a PhD program in Clinical Psychology. I am currently a predoctoral intern at the UC Davis Medical Center. I graduated in 2008 from William and Mary with a B.S. in Psychology and Elementary Education. Although I was offered teaching positions in local school districts, I decided to pursue the field of child psychology. As a result, I am equipped with an intimate understanding of child development across various domains of functioning. For this reason, I believe you will find me to be an incredibly knowledgeable, responsible, and uniquely qualified childcare provider.

Following is a brief summary of my notable past babysitting experiences. I have worked for a number of families (one to five children, ages 3 months old to 14 years old) providing daytime, after school, and weekend care from 2000 to 2011. I worked at a daycare from 2004-2008 during all college breaks, and was a full-time teacher in the toddler age group the summer of 2008. I have also worked as a camp counselor for three summers (2006, 2007, 2008) in a program for children with ADHD, anger management problems, and for those with severe physical disabilities. I have been babysitting since I was 14 and, with a 10-year-old sister at home, I am more than comfortable with feeding, diaper changing and potty training. Basically, I am comfortable with anything from a low-key evening while you go out for dinner to an adventure-filled afternoon at the local park!

I have my own transportation (with a clean driving record) and am CPR and First Aid certified. I would be more than happy to provide references upon request.

My rates for childcare start at $14 an hour and depend on the number of children, as well as their ages. My schedule of availability is listed below for your reference.

Please feel free to contact me if you are looking for a weeknight or weekend babysitter who is mature and dependable, but also loving and gentle with children.

Monday: after 6.30pm
Tuesday: after 3.30pm
Wednesday: after 3pm
Thursday: after 5pm
Friday: after 4pm
Saturday: all day
Sunday: all day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users