7 replies to this topic

#1 folsomnative

folsomnative

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:55 PM

wow

Edited by folsomnative, 05 December 2011 - 09:09 AM.

#2 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

What are you talking about? I'm not finding any news stories to support your claims. Can you also provide more info as to which neighborhood these supposed crazy people moved to?

#3 folsomnative

folsomnative

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:06 AM

[quo

#4 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:16 AM

news stories. ?? hell folsom police lived on this court the whole time they was here. she accused one man a mr mejwoski of trying to have sex with her and called cops on him. then she fought with the old people behind here and her next door neighbor so bad he had to move and rent his home then she fought with every renter until they moved out all the while cops coming out and then she attacked the ex con and tried to say he was a pedafile and cops was there all the time she even took him to court for a restraining order and he beat her and she almost got in trouble.
and the next door neighbor had his attorney send them a letter saying they would sue if it didnt stop.
talk to anyone on johnston ct they all got together and talked after they moved. even the old school teacher lady cindy was scared to leave her home.
talk to the ex con who did time in the late 70,s early 80,s he has all kinds of paper work him and the lara,s .
not ever dispute makes the folsom police logs . it hasnt been that way since the early 90,s. she even said one of the renters had a meth lab got there home raided and there kids yanked from school to be questioned .
for someone to want so much info and details your eaither her friend or her. 2 familys on this street were in colaberation to do a suit against them when they finially listed there home as a short sale the first time. they are bad people. as for wich neighbor hood they now live in its not for me to say due to privacy rights. one man here went through so much and lost so much money his attorney still tracks there movements to keep him safe.

This sounds too far fetched.

Making false claims and accusations about rape, meth labs, and pedophiles that had police out there so often supposedly arresting people and yanking kids from school etc I would think would result in the arrest of that lady for making false reports, but yet that never happened?? I don't think our police dept is that naive.

There would also be reports about this in the log, if they were there that often, there would be numerous postings in the police log about it.

Don't even go there with trying to accuse caligirlz of being a friend or being her (the lady you are writing so much about) for asking YOU a SIMPLE question.

For a new poster, you come out swinging with lots of accusations, my question is why has nobody else ever heard of this before?

And why do you know exactly where they moved to now? Are you following them?

#5 folsomnative

folsomnative

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:37 AM

[qu

#6 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:07 AM

I don't understand the purpose of your posts. If it truly was as horrible an experience as you claim wouldn't you just breathe a sigh of relief, say "Good Riddance," and get on with a more peaceful existence?

Instead, you come on a forum and post names, make accusations, and post the area where these old neighbors may have moved. Seems to me you want to keep the drama going.

My advice, let it go. Be thankful it's not your problem any longer.

#7 Harold

Harold

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:54 AM

wow

nice redacting
Where have all the flowers gone?
Posted Image

#8 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:05 PM

OMG, looks like we've had some fun here today!!

Nice try making the assumption that I am the woman or even know the woman you (foslomnative) are talking about. That's funny! ROFLOL :ROFL:

Just for clarification, I may live in the neighborhood that you mentioned over by Bel Air & the feedstore. That's why I asked, and that's why I was trying to find more info.

You're welcome to post here, just please read & play by the forum rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users