21 replies to this topic

#16 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

I've spread the word on my FB page as well. I hope the poochie is found.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#17 Iggy2

Iggy2

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Thank you everyone for your Facebook broadcasts! Every bit helps.

We received word this afternoon that Cairo was sighted near Via Treviso and Crestline Cir. in El Dorado Hills. Apparently he traveled into the field behind our neighborhood in ER, and crossed into EDH. We searched this afternoon and evening, but couldn't find him. He must be very frightened and hiding.

Tomorrow (Sunday) at 9:30 am the wonderful people from Italian Greyhound Rescue and some of our fantastic friends are meeting in the Ridgeview Estates neighborhood (at the dead end of Via Treviso) for an organized search. If anyone reading this post lives in that neighborhood, PLEASE keep your eyes open, and contact us with any sighting.

You can call any of the following #s: 916-601-2740 or 916-233-7437 or 707-451-2419.

MANY, MANY THANKS!

#18 Iggy2

Iggy2

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:48 AM

We are still looking for Cairo. There was an incredible turn-out yesterday for the search in EDH. Dog lovers from all over the area, especially the Italian Greyhound aficionados, showed up in the rain and wind to search for hours. Friends and co-workers surprised me, bringing their families to join in. Thank you everyone.

#19 Iggy2

Iggy2

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

There was a probable spotting of Cairo on Christmas morning at Francisco and Cambria in EDH (off Greenvalley). A thorough search of the area produced no results. :(

EDH neighbors, please keep your eyes open! Many thanks.

#20 Iggy2

Iggy2

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

Still looking for our lost IG. Cairo, come home!

#21 Iggy2

Iggy2

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

Cairo was spotted yesterday on Crown Dr. in EDH (near Francisco & Greenvalley)! This is the same general vicinity in which he was seen Christmas morning. Clearly he has found shelter and a food source, but is still hiding.

If you see this little guy, PLEASE do not try to catch him. Animal experts tell us that he has probably reverted to feral-like behavior and will flee. Instead, please call 916-233-7437 or 916-337-5720, with detail of your sighting.

We are optimistic now that we see he is remaining in a particular area. Thank you to our EDH neighbors who have taken the time to report sightings of Cairo!

#22 dimeracer

dimeracer

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

Good news. It's been cold, so he must have shelter somewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users