• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 svanlente

svanlente

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:15 PM

Retirees and/or College students-this is a great opportunity for you! I need someone ASAP.

I am the owner of Local Healthy Vending. We provide vending service to most of the Folsom area schools. I am looking for someone who is interested in servicing/filling vending machines. Hours are somewhat flexible.

Must use own car and have own insurance. Vehicle must have ample space for product bins.

Work includes lifting, bending, squatting, stretching, etc. No experience is needed-we provide on the job training. All you need is the desire and work ethic to do a good job.

This is contract work. We pay a straight fee per machine. We do not take out any taxes. We send out 1099's at the end of each year. We pay mileage (which is NOT taxable). No benefits.

Work expectancy is 4-5 days per week. Number of hours each day varies based on machine needs.

If you have an interest, please contact me at stacey@vanlente.net, or 916-712-3221.

Attached File  new logo.jpg   36.63K   1 downloads

Edited by svanlente, 11 October 2017 - 01:38 PM.

#2 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 05:39 PM

you might want to try retirees too.

Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#3 svanlente

svanlente

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:40 PM

Oh no! My last college student moved on to Chico State!  I need someone new!!! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: job, hiring, work, college student, part time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users