#1 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:24 PM

Trump's attempt to post a stooge into the office of Attorney General hits a speed bump!

Matthew Whittaker under investigation

FBI reportedly investigating company where Trump's acting attorney general was an advisory board member

https://www.cnbc.com...ard-member.html

In March 2017, the Federal Trade Commission accused the company of misrepresenting its services and defrauding customers of nearly $26 million. The company settled the civil allegations in May 2018. The Journal noted that the existence of an ongoing FBI investigation suggests officials are looking into potential criminal charges.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:29 PM

Experts call Matthew Whitaker appointment "Unconstitutional"

Trump’s Appointment of the Acting Attorney General Is Unconstitutional

The president is evading the requirement to seek the Senate’s advice and consent for the nation’s chief law enforcement officer and the person who will oversee the Mueller investigation.

https://www.nytimes....titutional.html

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:56 PM

Ginsburg out of the hospital!      :2thumbsup:

God bless you, Ruth!

Ginsburg released from hospital after fracturing three ribs

https://www.cnn.com/...fall/index.html

"I'm now 85," Ginsburg said. "My senior colleague, Justice John Paul Stevens,

he stepped down when he was 90, so think I have about at least five more years."

Ha, ha! You go, Girl!      :superman:

:USA:    :usaflag:     :wave2: 

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:12 PM

Americans exercise their right to vote!

:soapbox:              :USA:                 :usaflag: 

2018 Midterm Election Sets Record as the First to Exceed
Voter Turnout of 100 Million People

http://fortune.com/2...-2018-midterms/

48% of eligible voters exercised their right in these midterms, compared to almost 39% in the 2014 election

Voter turnout for the 2018 midterm elections reached new highs: in all, an estimated 113 million voters cast their ballots

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:16 PM

I am just so impressed that democrats can keep counting votes days after the elections, and surprize...!   It's 100% democrat "lost"  votes after a few days.....   Florida and Georgia.......   Who woulda thought....?   And in charge of the Florida votes in a certain county.........   This woman, who destroyed ballots before they were due to be destroyed after Debbie, Wasserman, the Shultz won.........   Yep, got shredded, those ballots......   Before their due date to be shredded....   Wonder, I wonder...?   No recount ever available after that............   Democrat i think....?   I think right actually...!

And here she is, a picture worth a thousand words in this case.............   Agenda maybe.....?   

AP_FLLAU105_ELECTION_2018_F.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:21 PM

--------------------------

brenda-snipes-640x480.jpg

The Florida official put in charge of counting votes in Broward County — the most liberal county in the state — for the gubernatorial and Senate race previously destroyed voter ballots, a judge ruled, and was most recently accused of not removing dead voters from the voter rolls.
Broward County Board of Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes is in charge of vote counting in the area and has yet to disclose how many ballots are still not counted despite the election for governor and Senate occurring two days ago.

Currently, in the Senate race, Republican Rick Scott is leading Democrat incumbent Bill Nelson by more than 20,000 votes. Nelson is hoping for a blowout in Broward County to push him over the edge for re-election.

Snipes was confronted by local media about why the vote count in Broward County has taken so long.

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:48 PM

Guess you forgot to mention Brian Kemp, who is known to have suppressed 340,000 votes
(of course all Democrats and minorities) and still Stacy Abrams comes withing 1/2 percent - triggering a recount.

Or

PO Box rules in North Dakota and Missouri to help engineer Republican wins.

Where the GOP cannot win legitimately, they use gerrymandering and voter suppression.

I dunno . . . you don't want to mess with those Native Americans, as they can use

their spirit gods to cast their mojo spells on folks who monkey with the vote.

Anyway, I have faith that the truth will prevail.

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 03:07 PM

So Brian Kemp wants you to have a legal ID to prove who you are before you vote.......   I don't see a problem with that.   Are you telling me "all Democrats and minorities" are too stupid to get an actual legal ID so they can vote.....?

And remember Chicago, 1960 I believe it was....   Kennedy was elected POTUS due to all those dead people voting there...   Remember that...?  Democrats do this all the time, Acorn, Seattle, Florida.....   Over and over again.  

And no, you don't get to vote if you just have a PO box.  That is the way it is.  Get an address, a place of residence.  Have your tribe name those streets/places with a street and a number.  Until then, you don't vote, we have to be able to find you and verify you exist, you live where you say you do.  That is how it works.   

If you can't get your crap together, an ID and an address, well then you don't vote, simple as that.  

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 DT1039

DT1039

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 12:00 AM

It's funny how right wingers want to always stop counting votes when they are afraid of losing.  The point of an election is to count all the votes.  How can you call yourself an American if you don't want to count all ballots?  As far as cheating during elections goes, you can't top Republicans and their gerrymandering, voter suppression and all the other dirty tactics they use.  Every citizen has a right to vote, simple as that.

#10 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 06:28 AM

Another American Success!  :haaaaa:              :USA:    :usaflag:     :wave2: 

Blue wave storm surge continues.      :smurfy:      :angel:     :folsomlake:

Dana Rohrabacher: 'Putin's Favorite Congressman' Just Lost His Seat

https://www.newsweek...is-seat-1210804

Rohrabacher has served in Congress for 15 terms, and has attracted controversy over his support for Russia and the government of President Vladimir Putin.

The congressman has advocated closer ties between the U.S. and Russia, and used secret documents provided by Moscow to press for the removal of the name of a prominent Kremlin critic from a global anti-corruption law.

#11 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 12:07 PM

Yes we all have the right to vote (well, those that are registered to legally). BUT, if you can't muster up the barest of effort to: educate themselves, get ID, register, and either mail in or get a ride to a polling place, then I don't want your vote canceling out those that TAKE THEIR RESPONSIBILITY seriously.  If you base your vote off someone's race, or sex, or a 30 second commercial, I don't want your vote canceling out a thoughtful analysis by someone who gives a crap.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#12 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:23 AM

Check one off for truth prevailing.        :usaflag:     :wave2:     :USA:

Rick Scott's monitors agree with state cops:
No Florida voter fraud

https://www.politico...er-fraud-691112

Gov. Rick Scott asked state law enforcement to investigate Broward County election officials because of
potential “rampant [voter] fraud,”     :KOOLAID:
even though monitors from his own administration say they have seen none in that county. :boohoo:
“Our staff has seen no evidence   :noyoudint:     of criminal activity at this time,”
Department of State spokeswoman Sarah Revell wrote in an email on Saturday.

Whoops, that's Rick Scott's own monitors!       :smashpc:
How embarrassing!          :headbang:              :o

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:33 PM

Yes, keep counting until the "democrat" wins.....!   A very historical saying in Georgia, Florida, and Louisiana as I recall historically.   Oh, and in Chicago too...!  Just ask Richard Nixon how that goes.  Kinda worked out for him in the end anyway....   Did not get a bullet to the head in Dallas like JFK did...   Count every vote, no matter where it came from, how long it takes, and no matter whether they are living or dead.  All good democrat votes should be counted, maybe twice or three times if we need it.   MAGA....!

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:30 PM

Night of the Living Dead!  (Zombies are people too!)

#15 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:54 PM

America, and the Constitution win again.         :usaflag:     :USA:     :usaflag:     :USA:     :wave2:

I guess the Trump Administration has to learn what "Due Process" means.       :lol:

Judge orders White House to return press pass to CNN's Jim Acosta

https://www.foxnews....cnns-jim-acosta

The judge, a Trump appointee, declared that precedent had been set that the White House
should have given Acosta due process before taking away his credential and that harm to
the reporter had already occurred. He said that CNN is likely to succeed on Fifth Amendment       :fineprint:
grounds
and that the harm to Acosta outweighs the government's need for an orderly press conference.

:PATRIOT: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users