Chase Bank

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

On Saturday I took a check that had been issued by AT&T on a Chase Bank account, made out to me, to Chase to be cashed. I was the ONLY customer in the bank, and as I walked in spoke to the manager. The teller told me that there might be the possibility of a $6 fee to cash the check since I do not have a Chase account. As she did her thing, she asked where I bank & if I was interested in opening an account. I was not. Turns out, there WAS a $6 fee. I was livid, and ready to grab my check & leave. After all the check was issued by Chase Bank!

Again, I was the only customer in the entire bank, so I decided to ask if the manager would waive the fee. He agreed! Now that's customer service!!!! ......he then tried to talk me into a Chase account & refinancing my mortgage with Chase (now that's a fast talker) as I walked out the door.

#2 Nicksmom

Nicksmom

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

We LOVE Chase bank in EDH. We transferred all of our accounts there about 6 months ago from Bank of America and the customer service is fantastic. AJ (the manager) is always there to greet us with a smile.

#3 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:13 AM

I've been a Chase customer since they took over WAMU (and WAMU after they took over Great Western) and I have been pretty happy with their service. They know me, are very knowledgable, helpful and easy to work with. Just the opposite of B of A who I left many years ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users