2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 06:45 AM

Oh boy...!   You dems really know how to shoot yourself in the foot....!

Hands off the Duke......!

What fools...

https://variety.com/...nty-1234692293/

Another attempt to erase a person of history....

The Democratic Party of Orange County passed an emergency resolution this week calling on the Orange County Board of Supervisors to change the name of John Wayne Airport.

Submitted by Ada Briceño, chair of the Democratic Party of Orange County, along with Chapman University professors Fred Smoller and Dr. Michael A. Moodian, the resolution “condemns John Wayne’s racist and bigoted statements,” calling them “white supremacist, anti-LGBT and anti-Indigenous.”

The comments in question come from a 1971 interview with Playboy Magazine in which Wayne stated that he believed in white supremacy and did not “feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago, these people were slaves,” as reported by the Los Angeles Times.

“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility,” Wayne had said. “I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”  Wayne also used a homophobic slur in reference to the movie “Midnight Cowboy” and made derogatory statements about Native Americans.

“I don’t feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. … [O]ur so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival,” Wayne said. “There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.”

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:12 PM

Just when I think the crazy cant get any deeper...

This is the result of DECADES of "ethnic studies" and "critical race theory" propaganda being forced on our unsuspecting youth.  Those mis educated/ indoctrinated youth are now in positions of power.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 04:54 PM

More and more people are getting sick of liberal stupidity. If what I'm hearing is true, no amount of vote fraud will prevent Trump, and America, from having another huge win on November 3rd. Suck it, you TDS dummbbassses. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users