Bloomingdale's Gift Cards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:55 AM

I have two (2)  $25.00 Bloomingdale Gift cards that I want to sell.

I just called them to confirm that they are still valid and they are.

The first $35.00 in cash can have them.

Let me know ASAP.

Cal

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:31 PM

No one shop Bloomingdales?

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#3 ambrno33

ambrno33

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 03:31 AM

You Can take them into a Safeway and exchange them for cash- theres a fee but its better than the offer you have here

#4 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 10:30 AM

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

#5 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:36 AM

Safeway wouldn't accept these cards.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users