2 replies to this topic

#1 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

Has anyone had any experience with the My Pillow?  I have had down for years, but I'm curious if they are what they are cracked up to be.

Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#2 Tyto Alba

Tyto Alba

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:23 PM

They are worth the $40.    The pillow met expectations and are very good quality.    The pillow is very adjustable.    Packing the pilllow will make it adjustable for your neck.    Bed,  Bath and Beyond have plenty in stock.   

#3 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 06:37 AM

For some like me, it is very difficult to find a pillow that will work.  My Pillow is basically 90% hype/advertising and 10% shredded memory foam.  There are many pillows of the same construction and material out there at half the cost or less.   I have over 20 various types of  pillows in my extra room ( slowly getting rid of them) that I do NOT like and another 5 on the bed as well.  

It all depends on how you sleep, position-side, back , belly combination, how you move at night as well as how your body parts are working - neck, back, - where you put your Under Arm/ hand etc.  Also where you like to sleep on your pillow makes a difference- edge, corner, deep middle etc.

If you sleep comfortable with a down pillow, you may spend $40 or more and not like My Pillow...

If it ain't broke, it doesn't need fixin...

Cheers

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users