46 replies to this topic

#16 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

Nothing good on TV tonight so watching the game on the net. I am so glad that KCRA.com is
carrying it live.

'Doh! I had no idea. And here I thought you were out braving the rain :)

#17 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

51 yard touchdown play for Bulldogs. Folsom 21 - Elk Grove 6.

Jake Browning throws a nice pass,hits Troy Knox on fly for 51-yard score & Folsom leads Elk Grove 21-6 early 3rd

10:05 3rd period.

Folsom just recovered a fumble and has the ball again.
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#18 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

Score now 27-6. Still in 3rd period. Raining hard now.

Phillip Carter intercepted and ran it back to around the 33 of Elk Grove
with 2 mins left in the 3rd period.
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#19 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

The Bulldogs run the ball in from the 1 yard line and now lead 34 - 6.
Elk Grove's Robert Frazier was ejected for losing cool/composure.

Elk Grove just scored and it now 34 - 12.

#20 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Another Elk Grove player ejected. 8:54 left in game.
Folsom's Bailey Laolagi, just scored on a short run and Folsom leads the game 41 - 12.

#21 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Folsom's kicker just kicked a 42 yard field goal and now lead 44 - 12.

#22 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

Elk Grove just scored and it is now 44 - 18.

Looks like a final score. Folsom is now 14 - 0 for the year.

#23 Rich_T

Rich_T

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

Yay! Next up De La Salle, which crushed its opponent 52-7. I really hope that the Folsom offense will be able to operate against DLS. If so, it will be a great game.

No one was predicting Folsom to come so far this year, but here they are, with a 14-0 record, and two games away from an OPEN state title. If it were the same playoff system as 2 years ago, they would be the favorite to win State Division II. As it is, they are the underdog vs. DLS, but if they can protect Browning, and if their defense steps up, then watch out.

#24 tgianco

tgianco

Living Legend

• 4,152 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, soccer, football, poker, wine, good food, reading

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

Congrats Bulldogs! Now on to the ultimate challenge... DLS, who hasn't lost to a NorCal opponent since 1991. Whoa!

DLS is extremely well-coached. DLS does everything well and does not make mistakes. They are sure tacklers and stick to their assignments. If Folsom plays within themselves and the Defense wraps (saw quite a few missed tackles last night), they should acquit themselves well, at the least. Let's go, Bulldogs!
In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

#25 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

Folsom Bulldogs beat Elk Grove 44 - 18 to become the
D-11 Champion. I guess they played last night. I actually
thought they were playing tonight or tomorrow. I missed it.

DISREGARD... BAD INFO...

SORRY

#26 rlsliger

rlsliger

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

Folsom Bulldogs beat Elk Grove 44 - 18 to become the
D-11 Champion. I guess they played last night. I actually
thought they were playing tonight or tomorrow. I missed it.

http://www.usatodayh...idge-23--218953

I thought that game was back on December 1st.

#27 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

I made a mistake.....sorry!!

#28 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

I made a mistake.....sorry!!

No need to apologize. No worries.

The next game is against De La Salle at Sac State tomorrow night (Saturday, December 8) and 7:30. Go Bulldogs!

#29 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

No need to apologize. No worries.

The next game is against De La Salle at Sac State tomorrow night (Saturday, December 8) and 7:30. Go Bulldogs!

Exactly! No need to apologize. I really like camays posts and his enthusiasm for our home town team. You rock Cal!

#30 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

The game tonight is on Comcast channel 104 at 7:30 PM if you have comcast and that channel.

Go BullDogs.....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: football, champions, folsom high, vista de lago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users