• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CastleQueen

CastleQueen

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

About a month ago, in the middle of the night, someone cut down the cherry tree in our front yard and hauled it away. We woke up to a stump in our front yard. The tree wasn't that big, so I don't think they wanted the wood, but who does that?! So weird. Anyone else experience something similar?

The entire event still boggles my mind. We called the Folsom PD to report the vandalism and they said it was one of the weirdest calls they've had.

#2 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

About a month ago, in the middle of the night, someone cut down the cherry tree in our front yard and hauled it away. We woke up to a stump in our front yard. The tree wasn't that big, so I don't think they wanted the wood, but who does that?! So weird. Anyone else experience something similar?

The entire event still boggles my mind. We called the Folsom PD to report the vandalism and they said it was one of the weirdest calls they've had.

Very Strange - sorry you lost your tree- but just maybe it was a kid that heard about George Washington... ( bad joke I know)

What street was it on ? and Why the heck would they take it away ?>

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#3 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:31 PM

Maybe a neighbor allergic to the blossoms?

Maybe a neighbor getting married?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users