Vehicle Accident Natoma And Folsom Blvd

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:51 AM

Just heard on my scanner that there was a vehicle accident at Natoma and Folsom Blvd. Happened around

11:40 AM.  They are sending additional units to the scene.

My wife was out in that area earlier so I called her to make sure she was OK. She was at Raleys.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:11 AM

Waze reports one major accident and one minor.  It looks like the major one is on the southbound side, and the minor on the northbound side.

"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#3 Oso

Oso

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:44 PM

Just heard on my scanner that there was a vehicle accident at Natoma and Folsom Blvd. Happened around

11:40 AM.  They are sending additional units to the scene.

My wife was out in that area earlier so I called her to make sure she was OK. She was at Raleys.

I hope everyone is fine.  I'm curious, what type of scanner do you use to hear the Folsom calls? Is it analog or digital? I've thought about getting one myself, but I heard that the city is converting to a new system so I didn't want to get something that might become obsolete in a shirt time.

#4 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:57 PM

I hope everyone is fine.  I'm curious, what type of scanner do you use to hear the Folsom calls? Is it analog or digital? I've thought about getting one myself, but I heard that the city is converting to a new system so I didn't want to get something that might become obsolete in a shirt time.

I am pretty sure it is analog. I have 3 scanners. One next to my bed plugs into the wall socket and the other two are portable.

One for regular calls and one for aircraft. These two were my son's and he doesn't use them any more, so I do.

I don't use them to often but when I hear sirens I turn them on..

We went by where the accident was. It looks like it was in the north bound lane of Folsom Blvd just past the entrance to Natoma.

We could see the powder on the road.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users