#31 Robert Gary

Robert Gary

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE(eVader @ Aug 18 2008, 11:40 PM) View Post
Most of my neighbors (as do I) vent the garage door during the day and evening. And like BillZ, only a bit to hopefully prevent a not so honorable person from crawling under or leveraging up the door.

You might want to verify that your garage door locks when partly open. I just replaced my openers after I found that you could just lift them when closed. The guy who came out to do it said there is a locking mechanism on many that clicks in (or should) when the door is fully closed. So, in many door designs the door *only* locks when fully closed. So go out and give a big pull on your door when partly open to see if your opener allows for locking when partly open. Otherwise you might as well have it fully open.

-robert

#32 Dansel

Dansel

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE(folsom500 @ Aug 18 2008, 02:32 PM) View Post
I have considered the same as we have a perfect place for it .

I considered building one but to get the unit up to the manufacturers specs it would of cost me a lot more. I cut my loses and contacted the company and had one installed last year so far I am impressed.

Looking at the quality and safety features incorporated into the pool heater I definitely glad I left this one up to the pro's good luck on your endeavor

Danel Thousand Oaks, CA

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users