4347 replies to this topic

#3781 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 05:21 PM

You know Mr Slow, if you were to actually act like an adult rather than a 10 year old prepubescent child I MIGHT have an ounce of respect for you. Since you dont, I will make this as simplistic as I possibly can. Any Republican should Chump pass away in office? Well that is a mute point as Pence would take over. But I will play your game... no there is not a Republican alive that I would vote for after seeing the s**t show that has been going on for 31/2 years.
And you can claim these fake charges against Biden, but the reality is that Donny has cheated on his wife and has how many women accusing him of sexual battery?? But hey, that is ok with all of you. All good, let us agree to disagree, and act like adults for once... something the White House hasnt seen in four years. Have a good night.

#3782 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:06 PM

If you vote for a perv like Biden... yes his sniffing and groping of girls is all on tape.. then you ARE a perv. Little vinnie and Methhead Mays = Perverts.

#3783 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 07:22 PM

I could write a book on all Chumps ridiculous false claims, and mispronunciations.
Thighland
Yose-i-mite
Tanzaynia
Beyoncey
Nambia
Diversary
Pooooooerto Rico
Ulucious
Shtatesh....

Wont even get into the false claims and lies.... be here all week

Maybe we should call his phraseology "Trumponics".....?    Ebonics is so cool and acceptable to liberals and other ignorami..   Sounds just dumb to me but what do I know....?   Why has not Al Sharpton's, Joe Biden's, Jesse Jackson's, or Nancy Pelosi's idiotic and incorrect use of the English language ever caught your keen eye for proper pronunciation....?   Grammar....?   Inquiring minds want to know why your double standard....?   Is it that big "R" after his name...?   Or is this just a sudden literary awakening on your part....?   Gonna be a long four years of more Trump for you until 2024....!   Maybe you and the marxist, anti capitalist, progressive leftist Tio Vinney can form a support group...?   I am sure one of your moms has an available basement for the meetings.   Thursdays at 7 pm works for Vinney...     MAGA to you..!

1A - 2A = -1A

#3784 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 07:26 AM

Funny...as I read Mays' reply, all I could think about was:

Now you know exactly how everyone here feels about Vinny's posts over the last several years.

BTW: If you need help getting off the meth, there are some great rehab centers in the area that Vinny has been through.... many times. I'm sure he can recommend a few for you.

#3785 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 04:22 PM

Rasmussen Poll: Large Majorities of Black, Other Minority Likely Voters Very Concerned About Shortage of Police. Yep... and Trump wins because of it!! Thanks, idiot anti-Trump losers!!  :lol:

https://www.breitbar...tage-of-police/

#3786 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 11:41 AM

NRA Raised More Money in August 2020 Than in Any Month of 2016. Hey radical Dems... we're coming after you.. gonna be ugly and bloody!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...any-month-2016/

#3787 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 03:57 PM

RBG IS DEAD. I'LL BUY THE BEERS. :lol:

#3788 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 03:02 PM

President Trump on Saturday said his nomination to replace Ruth Buzzi Ginsburg on the Supreme Court would likely be announced next week. Dem heads explode!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...likely-a-woman/

#3789 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 07:12 PM

LOVE IT:  Supporters and American Patriots Shout "Fill That Seat" as Trump Mentions Ruth Buzzi Ginsburg at Rally. :lol:

https://www.breitbar...bader-ginsburg/

#3790 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 11:27 AM

Pelousi spouting garbage about using every arrow in her quiver to fight replacing RBG...

Fortunately for America, the House has ZERO say in the process.

San Fran Nan still in her own world where hair salons are all open and our $10k fridges are filled with premium ice cream.

Lol!!!

#3791 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 02:15 PM

Every day gives us a new example of Dems behaving like crazed lunatic psychopaths. It's bizarre. What are they so afraid of? :lol:

#3792 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:32 PM

286860_image.jpg

#3793 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:53 AM

286899_image.jpg

#3794 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:59 PM

Trump expands critical race theory ban to include all vendors working for federal contracts. Could affect half the fortune 500 companies!  Could also affect college grants for CRT.  WAY to go Trump!

https://thehill.com/...m-story-socials

I love that he went after the 1619 "project" being taught in schools.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3795 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 10:20 AM

President Trump has a four-point lead, and rising daily, among likely Florida voters, an ABC News/Washington Post poll released on Wednesday revealed. :lol:

https://www.breitbar...florida-voters/

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users