3 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 05:19 PM

Thanks democrats.......   You allowed, encouraged, your useless violent, blm, and anfifa idiots to once again trash our city and break windows in businesses that are barely surviving..........  Not that many of them........    A politician with a backbone needs to start knocking heads, kicking arse_es, and taking names.  Then prosecute them, no catch and release like in democrat controlled cities with democrat Soros funded progressive DA's who will let them go, all of them.........    

Oh, and Steinberg...?   Just look in the dictionary for "wimp" and you will see his picture there, classic definition.

Sacramento antifa Rioters Leave Destruction in Downtown Sacramento Again

While California State Senators were being locked out of the State Capitol yesterday because one of their caucus members tested positive for COVID-19, Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters and protesters were gearing up for a protest Thursday evening.

“Mask Up. Wear Black. No Logos. Bring Friends. Don’t Snitch. No Good Cops. No Peace Police” an online protest poster said.

Antifa Sacramento posted an announcement on Facebook:

“Solidarity to the demonstrators in Kenosha, especially to the loved ones of those who were murdered. Your bravery and defiance in the face of both intrapersonal and institutional white supremacy is truly inspiring.

Sacramento! There will be a demonstration tomorrow, (8/27/20) at 8:00 PM at Cesar Chavez Park in solidarity with Kenosha.

Solidarity forever!”

No arrests were made. Why?

After pledging solidarity with Portland recently, Mayor Steinberg changed his tune and rightly warned in his blog post, “Vandalizing or destroying Sacramento’s businesses is not principled protest. These hard-working business owners, many from our diverse communities, are struggling to serve our community during the Covid pandemic. Targeting them is cruel and doesn’t recognize the humanity of those who have poured the lives and their savings into enlivening our downtown and our neighborhoods.”

The Sacramento Bee reported:

“About 15 California Highway Patrol officers stood on the west steps of the Capitol as dozens of protesters stood on 10th Street, using a bullhorn to amplify their message. A Sacramento Bee reporter saw two men working their way through the crowd wearing ski masks, gas masks, sunglasses and ballistic-style vests. One man pushed a handcart filled with gas masks.”

These same protesters are calling for the Sacramento City Council to defund Sacramento Police Department, as they wreak destruction throughout downtown.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 06:05 PM

Let me ask folks here:

Are you aware of any BLM/antifa protest anywhere in America that happened at night that DIDN'T end in riots, destruction or worse?

Mayor Steinberg said as much yesterday afternoon when he hoped BOTH protests would remain peaceful: the first one at Caesar Chavez Park and the second one afterwards.

He KNEW what was going to happen and did little to stop it.

Like Trump said in his speech yesterday: Don't let your town become the next Portland.

#3 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 02:59 PM

I've decided that these protesters are the criminal, welfare and mentally ill of society.  By their acts of vandalism and violence, I can't imagine them being anything else.

I was surprised to find out that not ALL Liberals or Democrats agree with them or see the protests as justified. And the protesters would be further enraged to know that most of us think they are dispensable and wished they didn't exist at all.

They think they are defending the criminals that have been shot by the police. But I can not find anywhere that the shootings of these people wasn't justified. Arguing with a police officer isn't going to help your case, but these people think it will. Ignoring a direct order from a police officer isn't going to go well if you are stopped either...but these people think it's OK and they seem to think nothing will happen if they do. Running from the cops is also something they think will be tolerated and that the cops should just look at each other and agree to let them run. All of these thoughts point to a very low intelligent people. Some even mentally ill.

Now it seems, all the losers and low IQ of our nation have joined together in a sort of club and decided to destroy anything they don't like. They think if they are violent enough and threaten everybody enough, we will just stop fighting back and comply. These are tactics used by criminals. They obviously don't know the history of our fight for freedom or how we sent the British home with their tails between their legs. We love America more than they hate it.  :USA:

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 03:46 PM

Rose........    Vote accordingly...   I know I will.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users