144 replies to this topic

#16 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 07:33 PM

I believe in these polls, that Joe Biden is in the lead, as much as I believe humans are responsible for "climate change"....

I believe in these polls as much as I believe that Joe Biden is fully cognitive and not on some kind of mind enhancement drug..........

I believe in these polls as much as I believe that the moon is made of cheese.........

I believe in these polls as much as I believe that Kamala Harris has a heart and soul and is kind to others, and not angry all the time........

I believe in these polls as much as I believe that Hillary Clinton never broke the law....

I believe in these polls as much as I believe that Chelsea is Bill Clinton's daughter...

I believe in these polls as much as I believe that Antifa is fighting "fascism"....

I believe in these polls as much as I believe that BLM is a peaceful, non violent, racist, extortionist movement....

I believe in these polls as much as I believe that there is an Easter Bunny and she will leave half dollars under my pillow once a year....

1A - 2A = -1A

#17 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 09:08 AM

What?? Wait, WHAT???

How can this be? Mays has assured us that Trump is a disgusting human being that has no place in politics, yet his approval rating just went up AGAIN with more than half of those surveyed approving the job he's performing.

WHAT THIS CLEARLY SHOWS is that Americans care way more about the results than they do of the character of those pursuing them.

We do not care about feelings, we care about achieving success and Trump has shown us the way.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trumps job performance. Forty-six percent (46%) disapprove. The last time the president's job approval reached a high of this number was in September 2019.

The latest figures include 44% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of +4"

#18 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 26 September 2020 - 07:24 AM

There he goes again, Lair-in-Chief.

Liar.jpg

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#19 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 08:29 AM

LMAO!!! I guess VINTARD just can't help himself....

Which only proves he's not only an unemployed loser sucking off the govt teat... but he's a bald faced LIAR as well!

Does a person get lower than that?? My God.....

#20 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 09:50 AM

The FBI director reported the greatest domestic threat to the US is internal white supremacy groups.

Now this:

Feds say they thwarted militia plot to kidnap Whitmer

https://www.detroitn...mer/5922301002/

That, following on the heels of tRump tweeting "Liberate Michigan."

What we have here is a criminal administration.

#21 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 02:29 PM

LMAO!!!! ONCE AGAIN.... vintard is 100% WRONG.

Turns out it was antifa anti government anarchists that plotted kidnapping Michigan's governor!!!!

Vinny Vinny Vinny... you get all excited and can't wait to sploooge your garbage here instead of just giving it a day for the facts to come out.

I think this makes you 0 for 538,241 here. A perfect record!!

#22 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 06:35 PM

C'mon Vin.... admit you were wrong... not "right wing nuts"..no "Trump fingerprints all over it"

"The FBI announced on Thursday during a press conference that it thwarted a plot by a so-called right-wing militia to kidnap and kill Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer and overthrow the state government.

Early Thursday morning, federal agencies raided a house in Hartland, Michigan and arrested six men: Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, and Brandon Caserta.

Whitmer immediately blamed the plot on President Trump telling the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by.

Hate groups heard the presidents words as a rallying cry, as a call to action, Whitmer said blaming white supremacists.

It turns out Brandon Caserta, one of anarchists who was arrested for plotting to kidnap Whitmer, actually hates President Trump and is on video calling Trump a tyrant.

Trump is not your friend dude, Caserta said.

He says Trump is a tyrant and calls President Trump an enemy."

#23 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:49 PM

121200427_3609116615766745_6813350031182

110803396_625434085045108_86857988184283

1A - 2A = -1A

#24 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 07:10 AM

Taxes paid to America:  $750.

Taxes paid to China:  $200,000.

Kind of shows you where his allegiance lies, aye?

#25 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 10:54 AM

The smartest business man is also the Leader of the Free World.

TRUMP 2020 BABY!!!

#26 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 08:26 AM

More than 130 Secret Service officers are said to be infected with coronavirus or quarantining in wake of Trump’s campaign travel

https://www.washingt...c96e_story.html

I remember the outrage during the AIDS crisis when it was discovered that bi-sexual men,

people who KNEW they were infected, continued to have sex with unsuspecting partners,

both male and female, sentencing them to a life of illness and stress.

Now we have a so-called pResident doing the same thing with the Covid-19 virus.     :sick:
It's estimated that about half the deaths could have been prevented if Trump didn't mock

mask wearing and social distancing.

Actions have consequences.

His loss in the Nov. 3 vote is one of those consequences.

#27 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:48 AM

This is the biggest threat to America today, brought to you by Vinny's fascist friends:

Religious liberty and free speech are among Americans' personal freedoms potentially imperiled along with government overreach during the coronavirus pandemic, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito warned Thursday

"Tolerance for opposing views is now in short supply, Alito added in a virtual keynote speech to a conference of the conservative Federalist Society, in which he referenced the current state of discourse in the nation's law schools and the broader academic community.

Many recent law school graduates claim they face harassment and retaliation for any views that depart from law school orthodoxy, Alito said.

In certain quarters religious liberty has fast become a disfavored right, he said. For many today, religious liberty is not a cherished freedom. Its often just an excuse for bigotry and it cant be tolerated even when theres no evidence that anybody has been harmed.

#28 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 06:51 AM

Top line editorial in today's Sac Bee:
 The real reason for the "Stop the Steal" campaign is for tRump to line his own pockets.

Read the small print: Trump can use the money any way he sees fit: Including paying off some of the

$430 million he owes his creditors.

Yet another dictator scam.                 :WEDGIE:

Ya know what they say: A fool and his money soon go separate ways!

Mmmm! Let's see! Give my money to Trump or the NRA??  Decisions, decisions!        :huhwhat:

#29 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 07:08 AM

Sac Bee still around....?   You actually read that progressive-leftist birdcage liner....?   I was by their old building a few months ago.   Nobody there.....  Lights out...    Where do they "write" that one now...?   From New York let me guess or LA...?

1A - 2A = -1A

#30 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 05:22 PM

Trump golfs while America burns.         :KOOLAID:         :loco:

This will go down in history as tRump being
worse than Nero fiddling while Rome burns.    :boohoo:

12 million + infections; more than 1/4 million deaths.

Trump plays gold while the G20 summit on Covid-19 goes on without him.

Talk about "elitism!"

And yet, some of his supporters actually show up to defend him!
Go figure!     :wave2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users