#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 02:37 PM

AKA :  MOLOTOV COCKTAILS

Portland Oregon again...   Where else would be this violent and anti police, anti rule of law, anti Trump....?

How nice....!   

https://katu.com/new...de-ventura-park

by Megan Allison, KATUSunday, September 6th 2020

PORTLAND, Ore. — Portland Police said they declared a riot outside Ventura Park just after 9 p.m. Saturday in response to people throwing fire bombs at officers.

Police tell KATU that protesters were moving away from the park towards the East Precinct.

One neighbor said what followed was two hours of tear gas use.

"Where am I supposed to get a gas mask for a one-year-old? No one sells that. Where am I supposed to go? Where am I supposed to go? I can’t go this way, I can’t go this way. I’m stuck," Timur Ender said.

Ender said he and his wife stood outside, shouting at police to stop this form of crowd control.

"We just had this kid and like, she’s afraid to breastfeed the child. It’s completely inappropriate. This is Southeast Portland, it’s not a war zone," he said.

Laura Creamer said she ran inside when she saw the gas to close the windows while her children slept inside.

"I’ve already written to Ted Wheeler. I’ve written to Kate Brown. There’s nothing we can do except protest, and it seems like that’s not helping," she said.

Police said the group continued to throw other items, like rocks and fireworks. They arrested close to 60 people.

Officers said the crowd stayed in the area for about four hours, and that members of the group lit multiple fires in the streets along the way.

We reached out to Mayor Wheeler for a response on this. His office sent a statement saying:

"Portlanders value peaceful demonstrations and the reform they seek. We need to end this long, hard summer, and come together. The community must say 'enough is enough' and hold those who engage in criminal acts accountable."

US-NEWS-PORTLAND-PROTESTS-GET-900x600.jp

portland.jpg?w=790&f=105af2237d7f220faef

Man-catches-fire.jpg

reuters_com_2020_newsml_RC2SSI9ZZFVM.jpg

Portfire.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 02:48 PM

Is there any such thing as personal responsibility any more on the left?

Don't break the law = don't get the negative attention from the police

It's literally that simple

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users