21 replies to this topic

#1 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:09 AM

Leave it to drunk, pill-popping Nancy Pelosi to urge Speaker Ryan to "create a Special Committee on Gun Violence and report back with common sense legislation". What a moron. Those laws are already on the books, you idiot. Story below.

https://www.infowars...on-gun-control/

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:24 PM

Oh, and leave it to huge hypocrite Jimmy Kimmel, who has armed bodyguards, to rail against Trump and other Republicans (as if they are at fault). What a moron. Oh, and I cracked-up at his "phony crocodile tears". :lol: Video below. What a pandering idiot... and not a very good actor. Commie Libs LOVE IT when Dem nutjobs go on shooting sprees like Las Vegas and the softball field and many other instances... it frees them up to attack the 2A... but of course they ignore the mentally ill Dem nutjobs.

https://www.infowars...armed-security/

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:31 PM

You know, I stopped watching the NFL and Kimmel also....   Fallon, all the late night, leftist talk show hosts.  If I want news and opinion I will watch the news.  I can get enough of liberal loony opinions all over TV and radio.   Entertainers should entertain all the audience, not just the left half.  I vote with my remote and change the channel.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:32 PM

You know, they could all take a lesson from John Stewert. He definitely leaned left, but he wasn't preachy about it and wasn't an ideologue.  I didn't agree with him politically, but I thought he was hilarious.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:02 AM

Here we go again with these flawed arguments against gun control.  :KOOLAID:

The real problem is these self-perceived weaklings who are filled with fear, vulnerability,

and and hatred who think some kind of hardware will protect them.

And against who? The Bogey Man, a corrupt government?    :beehive:

C'mon? gimmie a break!

They think a gun - designed to kill by shedding blood - will save them.

Salvation doesn't come by killing your neighbor.

It comes from self confidence borne of the faith in "Love thy neighbor."

:saint:   :peaceman:   :wub: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:51 AM

The moronic LA Times asks Americans to "rewrite" or "fix" the 2A... they get slapped-down accordingly. Story below.

https://www.infowars...cond-amendment/

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

Yeah, the two times I have loaded a gun with intent while someone was breaking in, I was thinking to myself, maybe I'll just love my neighbor... :P

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#8 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:52 PM

Good answer. Wondering how those two incidents ended?

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, the two times I have loaded a gun with intent while someone was breaking in, I was thinking to myself, maybe I'll just love my neighbor... :P

Joe, God forbid it happens to Tio Vinny...........   But if it does, if he walks in your shoes, he just might have a change of heart.....?   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

Good answer. Wondering how those two incidents ended?

I can tell you how they would have ended had they gotten in the house... I always wondered if I could shoot somebody...until I saw my family terrorized.  No question at all now. 

As for actual outcomes, The first one,  the guy ran off. The other,, cops got him as they were already in the neighborhood looking for him  Never did hear if they got his accomplice, but the arrested one was a recently released  parolee with a long rap sheet. I would guess he's still in jail, although with our state's catch and release mentality, who knows.

#11 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:36 PM

After the shooting today near Red Bluff, get ready for the gun grabbers to propose more gun laws.. their nonsense starts in 3 seconds... 2... 1... go!.. Dummies. ..

#12 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:46 AM

When they look into it they will ignore the fact that the lady in the pick up truck had her CCW permit and was carrying.   After the eight rounds went into her driver side door area she pulled her weapon.   She did not fire as the perp sped away.....    Wonder if he noted that she was armed and he, the coward, ran away....    Oh, and they will ignore that guy who confronted the perp, unarmed, and shouted at him to shoot his way to distract him from the school.  What a man, what a citizen, what a hero.....!   He got a grazing wound on his arm, just below the bicep.  That guy should be awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor.....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#13 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:05 AM

Here we go again with these flawed arguments against gun control.  :KOOLAID:

The real problem is these self-perceived weaklings who are filled with fear, vulnerability,

and and hatred who think some kind of hardware will protect them.

And against who? The Bogey Man, a corrupt government?    :beehive:

C'mon? gimmie a break!

The very original motivation to keep and bear arms from our founding fathers was to prevent tyranny from the government.

I always wonder what the NRA folks would do if they actually saw some sort of tyranny going on in our government.   Exactly who are they going to shoot?  Their senator?  Their congressman?  The governor?  The mayor?  The dog catcher?  The garbage man?  Who are they going to shoot?  

One might consider the situation that occurred in Waco TX many years ago, where the government unleashed military weapons against the Branch Dividian Compound in 1993.  Many believed it was a true expression of government tyranny.  Yet, how many NRA members bought a bus ticket and took their firearms to Waco to defend these people from the government tyranny?  Probably none of them did.  Maybe for them, defending against tyranny really isn't so important?.

#14 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:53 PM

The vast majority of firearm owners have them for PROTECTION, aka SELF DEFENSE... not to go shoot people. Why do people like you have a hard time grasping that? And in the event of a complete societal breakdown of law and order, the childish anti-gun nuts will wish they had protection. Rather be safe than sorry.

#15 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:47 PM

The very original motivation to keep and bear arms from our founding fathers was to prevent tyranny from the government.

I always wonder what the NRA folks would do if they actually saw some sort of tyranny going on in our government.   Exactly who are they going to shoot?  Their senator?  Their congressman?  The governor?  The mayor?  The dog catcher?  The garbage man?  Who are they going to shoot?  

One might consider the situation that occurred in Waco TX many years ago, where the government unleashed military weapons against the Branch Dividian Compound in 1993.  Many believed it was a true expression of government tyranny.  Yet, how many NRA members bought a bus ticket and took their firearms to Waco to defend these people from the government tyranny?  Probably none of them did.  Maybe for them, defending against tyranny really isn't so important?.

Was not the Branch Davidian incident under Clinton and Janet Reno....?   And the government, the liberal government, was too fast to try and prove a point, get in there and make a great takedown for the news before an upcoming election.  They went in whole hog and high winded, and got their arses handed to them.   Shoulda just waited out the child rapist for when he came back into town, laid low so to speak and get him when his guard was down.   Patience is your friend, waited 3 to 6 months and grab him with his pants down around ankles while getting coffee or buying toilet paper...?  Oh, and I think Clinton owns Ruby Ridge too, Randy Weaver and his shot dead wife and son as I remember....?  All done by high handed, liberal government gun grabbers against so called conservative crazies.  And no, none of we NRA members would show up to support David Koresh, the child rapist, we would have been smarter and got him later, and maybe even solved the "problem" without a trial and collateral damage, unlike the government.  You of all people should know this, having age and experience on your side, and maybe even a full year "vacation" in Viet Nam under your belt.  This is not politics, but tactics, patience, wisdom, and common sense.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users