• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JKOV

JKOV

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:18 PM

Jessie's Country Cafe is located behind Taco Bell, on Sierra College in Granite Bay. They are open for breakfast and lunch.

They were fairly busy when we were there, so there was a bit of a wait for someone to take our order. Water and drinks were refilled frequently. The food was fine, standard diner type food. The Cowboy and the Hold the Cow were both big hits. Side portions of fries and coleslaw were generous.

The restaurant was clean and the staff was friendly. Overall, a good alternative to Denny's or Carrows for breakfast or lunch.

8425 Sierra College Blvd
Granite Bay, CA 95746
(916) 797-0101

#2 Shalin

Shalin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:38 PM

I just found this place too! I absolutly loved it!! Our server was the nicest person and so good at making sure we were happy.

I tried their skillet and was stuffed. It was huge but more importantly it was delicious. I had the leftovers the next day for breakfast. My fiance has an omlete and loved it too. They really do not skimp and the portions.

We went on a Saturday and had no wait but I heard form the waitress that once in a while on Sundays they get a short wait.

Oh and the parking was so nice, lots of room. I highly recomend this place to anyone. Thanks for posting this. :)

QUOTE (JKOV @ Jul 11 2010, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jessie's Country Cafe is located behind Taco Bell, on Sierra College in Granite Bay. They are open for breakfast and lunch.

They were fairly busy when we were there, so there was a bit of a wait for someone to take our order. Water and drinks were refilled frequently. The food was fine, standard diner type food. The Cowboy and the Hold the Cow were both big hits. Side portions of fries and coleslaw were generous.

The restaurant was clean and the staff was friendly. Overall, a good alternative to Denny's or Carrows for breakfast or lunch.

8425 Sierra College Blvd
Granite Bay, CA 95746
(916) 797-0101

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users